What’s the Viking qb situation?

• mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Doesn’t every contentious thread start with a packer fan… devil
    [/quote]

Do you have proof or did you read it somewhere else on the internet? coffee

LabDaddy1

Division of friends, families, coworkers, etc., is a major goal of the powers that be, it seems, especially in today’s political and social climate. I’d say the plan is working well.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Division of friends, families, coworkers, etc., is a major goal of the powers that be, it seems, especially in today’s political and social climate. I’d say the plan is working well.

Facts right there. Division and separation at the finest.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

This is the thread that just keeps on giving. Got me through a day in the office, and it rolls right into the night! My personal favorite was the “I work through sickness and bring it to work”. Love it. Thanks fellas.

Sorry I never stayed home when I had the sniffles. I guess that’s what happens when I run all my jobs

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That’s because he’s not a winner.
    I would like the NFL to add another category to their stat keeping.

BS yards a QB gets when their team is down a ton in the 4th qtr and the other team is in cruise control.
    That’s the only thing Cousins would win.

Than he fits perfectly on the vikings. Who have never won anything. Cousins has never had a good offensive line or defense anywhere he’s been. Closest he’d had to that was 2019 when he had an above average but not good defense and was running for his life. Tom Brady wouldn’t even thrive with this offensive line.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Same MO as when he was a Redskin.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Exactly, bad defense, terrible offensive line.

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.