Wet Snow

• Pat K
    Empire, MN

This morning is the 1st time in my 69 years that I’ve quit moving snow because it was raining to hard!

10klakes

I left the 6 inches of concrete snow and said screw it, the rain will melt it. Pouring right now. Wife didn’t mind driving through it so all good.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

And heavy. Had to step out of 6th gear to 5th.

CaptainMusky

Still lightly snowing here. I dont think we will see the rain that you guys are, but this is absolutely some of the heaviest snow I have ever seen. The flakes that are falling are tiny so its taking a long time to accumulate. Im just going to leave it except for the decks, walkout and the sidewalk. My cordless snowblower I bought last fall wont work. Not sure what the deal is. Batteries, charger both or the unit itself. They gave me some troubleshooting tips to try, but work is getting in the way of trying them. Kid is off school today so I sent them to him.

Dave maze
    Isanti

It felt like i was running the snowblower thru 10″ of cookie dough.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Left mine. Will decide when I get home if I want to fire up the snow blower or not. Not much more on the way after today, so I may let nature take care of it for me

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Just recovering from covid , then a round of Norovirus , have zero intensions’ of doing any snow removal

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’ve got a Subaru… I’m just going to drive over this until it melts. moon

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

still snowing here…

MX1825

Just recovering from covid , then a round of Norovirus , have zero intensions’ of doing any snow removal

Holy buckets Don! What the heck is going on? First Buster laid up then you. Be careful crossing the street and DON’T shovel that snow!! Your luck ran out being able to buy the new boat. doah

orve4

Still snowing here in St.Cloud. Took care of around 6 inches of snow before I left for work this morning.

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

I called this weeks ago!! First Busters ordeal, then Don’s buddy goes thru the ice and now this. I told Don then he should reexamine his life! There’s some bad JUJU afoot me thinks! Maybe a voodoo curse?

CaptainMusky

Snow stopped here. The wife and kids hoping for 2 snow days probably wont happen. I of course will find an excuse not to go into the office. -)

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>

I called this weeks ago!! First Busters ordeal, then Don’s buddy goes thru the ice and now this. I told Don then he should reexamine his life! There’s some bad JUJU afoot me thinks! Maybe a voodoo curse?

So that’s 3. He should be good now for another 10 years. woot

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

yup wet as all get out!!! had to fight to get the house door open because a drift was in front of it… so I went for it, made the snow blower work!!! 3/4 cuts for the most part.. got more snow than I thought at first too…

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

There’s an old saying…”once you retire it’s 6 Saturday’s and a Sunday”. One can amend this to include “everyday can be a snow day”. I’m still in my jammies at 3:04 PM. Not sayin I’m proud of it but just sayin…

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I felt relieved that my snowblower didnt break.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

2nd that and Karl I’m retired also…

Ripjiggen

Hoping it’s gone by the time I return.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0118-scaled.jpeg

glenn57
    cold spring mn

It felt like i was running the snowblower thru 10″ of cookie dough.

i felt like i was shoveling cement!! doah pretty sure this is the most snow we’ve had all year. heard 6 inches at the cabin……thats gotta be a record for least amount all year!

Sharon…..thats funny!! rotflol

me retired too…… more like just tired now.

dang Don……hope this is the end of crappy luck for you!!!!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I wish I could say that. The old monster Toro failed on me AGAIN. I made it about 10 feet and that was it. I think I’m going to drag it out into the back yard and beat it to death with a rock.

Cw

I think it killed my chance of getting out on the ice thursday now.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.