Well i did it.

• chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I have been reading all the good things everyone say’s about the Striker ice suits.I broke down and spent the coin on a Predator suit.I hope it’s everything I have read it is and more.Now i’m really getting antsy for ice.I hope it catches more fish than my old suit.

bigpike

You’ll definitely catch more fish. Warmth and comfort are vital to enjoying the outdoors. This unit is on my bucket list. Enjoy yours!

al-wichman
    SE Wisconsin

They make a heck of a nice suit. I am super happy that I took the plunge on one. I upgraded from an Ice Armor and the difference is amazing. Big pike is right, being able to stay comfortable out in the cold will definitely help catch more fish. I can hole hop a lot more comfortably now then before.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

I would be surprised if your not happy with your purchase.
    Best $ Iv’e ever spent on ice fishing gear. waytogo

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Best $ Iv’e ever spent on ice fishing gear. waytogo

X2 on that. And for reasons beyond just ice fishing. I got the Hardwater coat last year which is between the Climate and the Predator line. I wore it more times out and about, particularly on the -20 degree days waiting for the bus downtown after work. You wouldn’t think 15-20 minutes waiting out in those temps would be that bad…but it can be in a typical “street clothes” winter coat. That Striker coat was like being wrapped in polar bear hide with pockets.

When you can spend a fair price for a fishing item and then find more uses for it beyond that…then that’s the best thing you can buy.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Like others have said, you will not be disappointed. They are well worth it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.