Reports

• Scott Mueller
    Coon Rapids, MN

Any reports on the 2nd wi south zone opener

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

The area my son and I hunted(lower pool 10) still had plenty of woodies and a few teal around. Hitting them would help though A lot of activity the first 15 min. Sat.am then with the lack of wind and clear skies the flight ended as fast as it started. Was like that all week-end. Guessing the Ferryville, Lansing area has to be seeing a few birds but it looks like were going to have to wait for the northern flight to come with milder weather on the way

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Exact same report from pool 5A. A good number of teal and woodies around early, then it was very spotty. Only saw 8-10 large ducks and no migraters.

Lack of wind made for a slow day!

Eric

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

New birds, but a quick flight….we ended just a couple short Sat. morning.

Still not bad for Plan C! I can’t wait until all you crazies start deer hunting

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Saturday morning was good. Got 16 for 3 guys, 12 mallards, 2 GWT and 2 woodies. By buddy got a banded woodie. Should have had 18, but my partner forgot how many ducks we had and skipped a couple of easy woodies on a jump shooting run. Also lost a teal in the cattails.

Didn’t go Sunday but I heard it was alot slower.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Saturday morning was good. ” buddy got a banded woodie. “

Congrats on the banded bird! I was out yesterday looking strictly for woodies and also got a banded bird.

lick

Good job Jake

Thats a great pic

Scott Mueller
    Coon Rapids, MN

Thanks for the reports guys gonna try and get out soon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.