3″ F shot?

• david_scott
    Twin Cities

I checked into the regs and it doesnt say anything about shot size… so I guess if I actually hit anything with these 48 pellets.. its going down!

If anyone hears anything landing on their roof around Rochester soon.. it might be me a couple miles away shooting at geese with bowling balls… I assume this stuff carries a ways.

neverhome
    Anoka county

I have shot a lot of the black cloud and it is my new shell of choice. 2’s will drop geese at 40 yards everytime.

neverhome
    Anoka county

I have shot a lot of the black cloud and it is my new shell of choice. 2’s will drop geese at 40 yards everytime.

nubbinbuck

#2’s are generally considered some of the toughest loads to pattern. I switched to #3s for ducks, with great results, regardless of time of season.

I’m experimenting w/ 3.5″ #4 Federal Tungsten-Polymer shells this fall. They carry a 1.75oz payload.

nubbinbuck

#2’s are generally considered some of the toughest loads to pattern. I switched to #3s for ducks, with great results, regardless of time of season.

I’m experimenting w/ 3.5″ #4 Federal Tungsten-Polymer shells this fall. They carry a 1.75oz payload.

lars
    Rochester, MN

I’ve had no problems what so ever killing snow geese at long ranges—out to 60+ yards with a patternmaster and Kent #4 fasteel. I’m a firm believer in speed kills and the more the merrier on pellet counts. For ducks, all I do is switch a Improved Cylinder. And all I know is I kill lots of ducks and don’t shoot that many shells lol.

lars
    Rochester, MN

I’ve had no problems what so ever killing snow geese at long ranges—out to 60+ yards with a patternmaster and Kent #4 fasteel. I’m a firm believer in speed kills and the more the merrier on pellet counts. For ducks, all I do is switch a Improved Cylinder. And all I know is I kill lots of ducks and don’t shoot that many shells lol.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

F’s are illegal in Wisconsin.

duckilr
    Mississippi River

F’s are illegal in Wisconsin.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.