Pool 2

• Moores Bait

We will be having another contest this coming Tuesday, June 9th on Pool 2 between the hours of 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Entry fee is 10.00 and can be done at the shop prior to close of business on Monday, or meet up with me at the 494 launch after the contest. You must call and talk to me prior to the start. ALL PICTURES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THIS POST FOR JUDGING, with measurements of length and girth. They must be submittted by 9:00 am Wednesday morning. The control item will be given out over the shops’ voicemail at noon on Tuesday.

Good luck to all, hope to see you out there…..

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

We will be there again. Is he bait shop number the best oone to get a hold of you at?

Moores Bait

During store hours, other wise the night of the contest you can reach me at 612-965-5279

See you down there Mike, looks to be a nice day come Tuesday.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Allways a good time. See ya down there.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I’ll swing over on Lunch today to pay up

Moores Bait

For those going out tonight, the control item is “BIRDHOUSE”

Good luck, see you ouut there

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Kevin and I flopped

We were in a tail-spin all night long. Landed some fish but nothing picture worthy. Had em’ dialed in Sunday but def not today.

It might have something to do with that water temp dropping back down to 60-61 again

Anxious to see how others did, Had to have been better than us

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

First pic is a 27.75″. The second is a 24″er. Both fish came casting cranks.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Nice fish, Jake! It wasn’t a great night for my boat. We got a couple of 22″ as our largest, and about 6 fish total. Still a nice night to be out! Thanks again for putting on the contest, Bob!

Moores Bait

We peeked early and caught two in the first ten minutes. The largest being this 24″ walleye. After that it went down hill and only managed a 30″ Northern in the remaining 3 hours and 45 minutes. Except for some light rain at times, it was a nice night to be out. Thanks to all who particapated, hope you join us again next month……

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Nice fish Jake

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Nice Fish, Jake!

-J.

buschman
    Pool 2

Nice fish Jake! I should have entered and myself. I had plans with some people out of town and was not sure if we would get down there but did. Ended up getting a couple guys on there 1st walleyes so that was cool. My biggest was just short of 28 as well and we had a 24,23 and a couple small ones. Sat down about 8:30 for kitty cats and not flats or eyes. Just a few channels but it was a perfect night to be down there. I agree on the water temps!. We had a few of the smaller fish up on the tops of the rocks but these big fish have been a little deeper 8-12fow at the bases of the structures!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Its was a great night to be out. Few rain drops, light winds. Couldn’t ask for better fishing conditions. Numbers where pretty good for us last night but size was way off. Our biggest during the contest was a little short of 24″s. Rootski did get a nice one a little over 27 just after 9pm. Thanks for another great Tuesday night contest Bob.

Nice walleye Jake.

Moores Bait

So are we going to have the pleasure of seeing this Personal Best that was caught last night? A special congrats to Rootski for the catch. Even if after the dead line, still a note worthy fish………..

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Way to go Rootski and Jake. Nice talking to folks last night after the contest.

dd

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

So are we going to have the pleasure of seeing this Personal Best that was caught last night? A special congrats to Rootski for the catch. Even if after the dead line, still a note worthy fish………..

Here is Steve 27 1/4″ Walleye from last night. Caught at 905pm. Nice fish Steve. Im sure there will be bigger walleyes yet for you on pool 2.

2nd Photo is of a 23.5″ I caught last night on a black hair jig.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Thanks Mike for putting me on some nice fish last night. Next time we’ll get one in the boat before the deadline!

Nice to meet you Bob and Jake H and to see Drew’s Dad again, a fun night of fishing.

Rootski

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Nice fish Rooski!

Was out last night, We did much better than on Tuesday

Oh well Congrats guy’s All nice lookin fish

waleyangler
    woodbury,mn

when will the next tues tourney be held? would like to fish in it

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

About the same time next month.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.