Pool 4 Sun.

• a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Had a pretty good day . Caught about 30. Nothing big ,but with the wind we did not give pitching much effort. Had luck with hair jigs in the morning, pink head green hair, and Stewart pro blue at lunchtime. This will be the last time in the boat for us as ice is a coming. We have been fishing pool 4 diligently the last 3 years and I am happy to say we are improving every year It is truly a great fishery and I hope somehow man will find a way to not mess it up. Want to say thanks to all the cool people on the river who help make it fun place to come. A big thanks to Dean for great tackle ,gear helpful hints,and coffee

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You two had a great year this last year.

What’s next year going to bring?

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Ah….Ice fishin huh? That mean Tuck is gonna give you the swirly this year ? Sounds like you were practicing by putting the boat plug in !

Be safe on that ice !

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Sounds like you were practicing by putting the boat plug in !

I wasnt going to be the first to say anything but in the winter when the water temps are figid it’s best to put the plug in before you get on the water

matt_schultz
    Mississippi River Pool 4

Speaking from someone that has never happened to I’m sorry you had to get the ol’ arm wet. It’s a long way down to that hole isn’t it? Wish they’d make that a closeable switch like the livewells…….

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Quote:

Speaking from someone that has never happened to I’m sorry you had to get the ol’ arm wet. It’s a long way down to that hole isn’t it? Wish they’d make that a closeable switch like the livewells…….

The reason I taped the pre-launch check list Dean gave me to his windshield.

john mannerino
    Chicago IL

Kinda with you Dean. I never let anyone help me getting the boat ready to put in. I have my mental checklist that I go thru everytime. Been there done that!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.