Pricing for used Lakemaster chips

• FryDog62

I’ve checked around the interweb a bit, but having a hard time finding pricing comps for used Lakemaster chips. Anyone have suggestions on where to check or how to price?

Lakemaster Minnesota v4.0
    Woods/Rainy (2 chips) v4.0
    Dakotas/Nebraska (one chip v4, one is v5)
    MidSouth States v5.0

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2946.jpeg

snelson223
    Austin MN

Put a price on them and best offer and see if they go. I would think $50 to $75 they would sell.

10klakes

I was going to say start around 50 expecting lower offers. MN v4 is old but it will sell, I sold a MN v3 or v4 last year for 40?

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

I thought once you loaded on a locator you could not load it on a different unit. When I bought 2 Helixs for my new boat 3 years ago the dealer sold me 2 chips. Did he take me????

tbruno

If you wanted mapping on both units then no the dealer didn’t take you. Helix units don’t share mapping. If you want mapping on each unit they each need their own chip.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

If you wanted mapping on both units then no the dealer didn’t take you. Helix units don’t share mapping. If you want mapping on each unit they each need their own chip.

This is correct. You can use the same chip on other units but the physical chip needs to be in the unit while you are using it.

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tbruno wrote:</div>

This is correct. You can use the same chip on other units but the physical chip needs to be in the unit while you are using it.

You guys are correct – as anticipated. I just talked to Humminbird CS. I also found out I can save my Autochart maps onto a Zero Lines card and use it in any compatible unit. Now i’m waiting for UPS to bring my Helix 9 Mega Live with Ice Conversion tomorrow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.