FTR Visitor Pic – Pool 16 Piggie Sauger..!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here’s a great shot of a real dandy sauger, sent to us by Tony Apisa. In his own words… “I caught this sauger yesterday (01/04/03) in pool 16, Rock Island, Illinois. 3.75 lbs. I live in Milan Illinois and I fish the river about 4 times a week. Unless its iced up. Well I hope you can use this picture. Thanks for your time and effort. By the way I love the FTR website. Keep up the great work.”

Awesome fish Tony! I’m guessing 21″ – 22″ on that dandy. Am I close? What did you catch it on?

Thanks again for sending this photo out to share with all of us and of course for the kind words about the website. You keep catching the mand sending us the pictures, we’ll keep posting them here for all to see!

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTR, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

This fish was taken in 21 ft. of water. The fish were biting short.I dont use stingers so I modified the 4 inch Ruby Red ringworm. I cut off about 1 1/4 inch of the worm. Then I just glued the head back on.This made it about 2 3/4 of an inch long. I should also add that this fish was 20 3/4 inches long

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.