Fishing with James!

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Okay, no secret that I was silenced today by being on the river with James…………..Folks, I gotta tell you, we have some AWESOME people at this site and their services are top rate!

Today with James was very relaxed, productive, and full of “good times”! I recommend that if you’re even curious about a day on “4”, give this man a call!!! It is SOOOO WORTH IT!

Tell you some bonuses……………….he doesn’t threaten to throw you in the drink to help you find fish, he doesn’t run his motor over your line, and he doesn’t whine about “Puppy” problems! It was the PERFECT day……………………ok OK! This last bit is a stab at my fishin’ partner who I very much look forward to teaming up with again at the Get Together for some good “game” activity! He may be grumpy and unappreciative, but he can’t help that he’s a goofball!

James, great day, great time on the river! I’ll see you in August. Thanks for your top notch knowledge and expertise!

Stilla”squid”2

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Ditto -James is the Man! Book him while you can because in a year or two, he will ( God willing ) be booked out for for years ahead, he’s that good. analogy- similar to season ticket waiting list for the green and gold Green Bay Packers, ( the color is yellow, not gold by the way, I’ve got good color perception, and sorry football fans but it’s yellow !) anyway just a plug for one of the guys that drives me to keep catchin’! Turk

FTR day is going to be great! see you there. Croix River Rat and JA’s #1 and #2 are you going?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I had pleaded with James to at least give “my” PUP some water… letting him know that he prefers to be tossed out of the boat while running at speed…. but James was just too soft hearted I guess….. !

and he even got the PUP to catch a new personal best Eye!!

what a guy!!

JimW
    SE MN

Turk,

I would really like top attend! However, as you know, being a stream wader I do not have access to a boat. So if any one had room for another fishing fool let me know! It would be just too hard for me to show up and not fish!! Looking forward to Saturday JA!!!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

just a note on the FTR pros….. they are all great guys… I had the chance to book a trip with Turk on the Croix last year…. and I certainly recomend him!.. In fact I look forward to another day with him when I scrape up the time….. personally I think its a good idea to get out with at least one of these guys every year… you will learn more in that one trip than the rest of the year on your own!… they will make all you read about on the board come to life for you…..

Turk showed me how to get late summer Eyes on the Croix….. something I always had trouble with….

thanks Turk….!

CroixRiverRat
    n. st. paul,mn

don’t know if I’ll be able to make it yet. Planned on going up bear huntin around that time in LOW and also take in some fishing, but will have my schedule set by aug. 1 fir sure. Turk I got your voice mail today and your right that we need to set a couple of days up for pre-fishin down in wabasha area and so forth. Call me sat. I’ll be on the croix in the afternoon till late (12:00) in the night, the eyes have been going crazy real shallow after 11:00 with planers.FISH ON!!!!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Turk (Obe-Wan)

Yellow??!! Yellow??!!!!

I’ve fished with you man!! I know you know colors better than that. Green and Gold, Lambeau Field. All we do is beat the Vikes twice a year.

Anyway, keep a day open for me in September when the big girls turn on again. Won’t see you at the get-together. Got a ‘ski float goin’ on the Flambeau. I’ll fill you in.

Luke

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.