FTR Visitor Pics – Walleye

• DONOTDELETE

Here’s a dandy pair of walleye sent out to us by John “Waterfowler” Kutz, a regular here in the forums at FTR. The first pic is of his buddy Matt and is a 25″ – 6.8 Lb walleye caught on Pool 2 trolling a gold/black wally diver just a couple nights back. Nice fish Matt!

This second one is Waterfowler with his personal best ‘eye to date…. a 29.5″ brute caught on Mille Lacs Lake this past weekend off the mud flats power trolling spinners. Not bad… for a lake fish!…LOL Just kidding. No hate mail please.

If anyone else has a pic or two they’d like to share with all of us here at FTR, simply send them out as a .jpg attachment to [email protected] and we’ll be sure to post them up here as quickly as we possibly can.

FTR Webstaff

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

Gee , I always thought that the large body of water was a widening of the Rum River. The source is Reddy Creek that flows in near Malmo.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

yeah pool 1 of the Rum River!!!

WillB
    Minneiska

Thanks Dinosaur:

I was feeling guilty for fishing Tetonka at Waterville after work on Friday instead of going to the river. But Tetonka flows into the Cannon River, that would make it pool one of the Cannon,as River Eyes would call it, I feel better already. I won’t have to visit my Therapist after all.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Hey ‘fowler! Nice fish! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.