Maps Pool 14-17

• JimmyB

Can any of you please help with a map question. I am looking for maps for pools 14-17. Is there anything that I can use, or are the corps maps the best for now.

Yes I am coming down for the RCL event and would like some advice.

Thank You,
    Jimmy Bell

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

the corps maps are probally your best bet. i know hot spots have the best maps i have found but they are usally hard to find. bait shops, gander or scheels would probally be you best spot to find them at. hope this helps.

Walleye Fool

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to IDA Jimmy B!!!
    Gander Mountain stores usually have a pretty good selection of the Hot Spots Maps, you also might want to try Fleet Farm if you have one near you.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

There was a hot spots map for pool 16, but it was many years ago, and I have not seen one in stores. I do not know of any hotspots maps, or any other maps for that matter, for the pools you mentioned. As far as I know, the corps maps are all that is available. I’ve looked for alternatives maps a lot over the years, and the only Ill/Iowa pool I’ve found one for is Pool 13. Sorry I could not be of more help.
    John

JimmyB

Thanks to all, I have contacted FHS and they are trying to track any maps down. To play it safe I have ordered the set from the Army Corps.

I appreciate the help!
    Jimmy Bell

fishsqzr

Call me at 563-872-4976 and I can send you some pool maps that the Iowa Department of Natural Resources has.

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

Rooster is right on Jimmy B, I am not aware of any Hot Spots maps below Pool 13. Most bait shops will have a Hot spots catalog or go on line for their selection. The Corp. maps are great but what I have has no depths.

aabfeh
    QCA

Hot-spots used to have a map for pool#19. They called it Lake Cooper.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.