Sat Morning—

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I just got dropped from a tournament on Big Pine this weekend so now I am looking for a 1/2 day trip. My friend said that the Miss (mainly Pool 2) was closed again. I dont believe him-is this true? Anyone doing anything decent on Pool 2?

St Croix-where can you get on in the Stillwater to Afton area? Is it still no wake? I like to Bayport ramp, 94 bridge or Afton marina. Is the river going higher? coming down?

My usual partners are AWOL this weekend-so if someone want to tag along with me or invite me to go with them I am open to either the Miss or Croix.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Sat. morning? I’d have to check with the wife but I’d LOVE to go if you’re up for it! Beanies might still be launching at the 94 bridge. If not, don’t worry, I can get us on the water……….I have connections! The river is still NO WAKE last I heard but is receding. Hot weather and no rain is helping! I’ll let you know soon.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Sounds good. I am already cleared with my better half. Keep me posted.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’m waiting on a time that I’m clear through. I knew she had things going on Sat. but I try to get out in the mornings before she needs me. I figure, whatever the time, you can always drop me back at the launch if there’s still good fishing time left. For now, should we say RiverCity Plaza at 5 bells? Hudson, exit 1, kiddywhompus from the Dairy Queen, big parking lot. Agreeable? I’m flexible. :C)

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

check private

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Dave, just wanted to extend yet another “THANK YOU” for sharing your boat with me…………..I really enjoyed it! Still can’t believe that there was NO ONE fishing today! Any luck after I had to leave?

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

2 more smallies by the 15′ between the islands. No size though. Thanks for sharing some of you knowledge of the area too-it will definately come in handy. BTW-you were right, that spot we hit right away was Andersons Point. The bay there is Andersons bay. Now I know where my first stop will be next time.

See you on the water!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.