walleye on the lynxville float

• jill

The walleye are still bitting on the float there was 3.5lb. walleye and a 6.4 lb. walleye caught, along with sauger, bass,and a few catfish. Saturday they raised the gates(6:30a.m.) But by Sunday the fish were bitting again. They were a little slow but definetly worth the wait.

jill

Hi fishing was pretty dead tuesday and wednesday. Thursday it picked up a little more. sheephead more than anything but a few smallie and one sauger. Friday, we are starting to get a few more fish. Saturday ther was large mouths ay: small mouths a few sheephead, rockbass, one blue gill and a couple catfish. Russ’s lunker was a 5lb. carp! sorry guys wish it was a walleye. At least we’re catching fish better than Tuesday and Wednesday.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks for your reports !!
    It sure is good to see some reports coming from the float..

thanks again

jill

Thanks Dave, I’ll keep you updated on the fishing report When it picks up slows down and what we are catching. hope to see you soon. Thanks for the feedback.
    Jill

jill

Hi everyone! the water is finally going to crest on Thursday night Friday morning at 17.1 I will let you know when it’s back in it’s banks and when the fish are bitting.Hope to see you all soon. Jill

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

The Float is located is 10 mi north of Prarie du Chein on hwy 35 You can stop at the Falling Rock Bar Bait & Grill for bait a tackle and we will also call over to the float and the will pick you up at the launch located across the street.Reservations are needed for weekday fishing.Yesterday a 27″ walleye was caught on the float.

fishhead24
    NE Iowa

Thanks FallingRock. A few more questions if I may? What exactly is this float? Is like a big raft or is it someting that is built and anchored near an island or what? Will have to head that way soon. Hopefully the rains will quit.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

fihshead24,

here is a link to a post i did on the Fishing Float a while back…I hope this helps answer any questions you might have about the float !! click on the link below

Hubbards Fishing Float at Lock and Dam #9

jill

Thanks Lenny and Dave for helping out with info. My computer went down I had to reboot everything. The waters finally going down. There was a few walleye caught this weekend and a couple of sauger, bass small&large mouth and rock bass,shephead, and even one perch. they are starting to pick up, the water sounds like it will be back in it’s bank this weekend. I’ll keep you updated.

jill

hi everyone looks like it’s going to be a nice weekend and the river is going to be in it’s banks. should be just right for some nice fish caught come join us. I’ll be there at 7a.m. Friday morning. see ya then Jill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.