Dresbach?

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Anything going on? Might head that way tomorrow.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Let us how you do. Thanks

wisccatguy
    Blair wI

Havent been there 2 Weeks but fishing was slow then. We are goin this weekend.looking for whatever will bite. What you guys fishing for? We fish out of a targa. Just thought I would through that out there I saw your name.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I’ll be fishing for walleyes and saugers. Used to have a high dollar targa but sold it when I had my son. Now I run a simple red lund rebel.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Had some decent eyes pitching blades last week. Hoping to get out again this weekend

wisccatguy
    Blair wI

My girls are 9 n 10 . My boat is not new but its a good one for me.stepped up from 70’s 14 foot flat. I needed some me time with 3 girls in the house. They like to fish but this year was tuff

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

It was a pretty tough bite today. Did manage to catch a 17 walleye, a 16 sauger, a small flathead, and a bunch of cigars. Fish were caught on blades and plain hook minnow and split shot slipping with the current.

yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

Heading there on saturday hoping to get into some walleyes . How has the bite been? I have not been on the river for three weeks so kinda out of the loop.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.