Pool 4 05/10/12-05/12/12

• hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

Thursday fished from Coville to Point no Point with no luck at all. Trolled lead 9-12 fow and 15-20 fow with Flicker Shads and Shad Raps. I pitched jigs to rip rap shorelines and flooded willows, may just have not been my day, who know’s. The water was pretty dirty and a ton of trash in the water.
    Friday fished the lake on Minn side trolling lead again in the 16-20 fow right away, again no luck. I went into 7-9 fow longlining Flicker Shads and found some fish. As the sun kept getting higher as day went on had to keep moving deeper with the fish. Basically trolled lead 14-16 fow and 18-20 fow with #7 Shad Raps rest of day. Caught alot of short fish with only few keepers.
    Saturday fished the Walleye Searchers and started out live bait rigging in 15-18 fow with again short fish. Changed over to lead in 14 fow and found a lot of saugers eager to bite on the Minn side. We moved to Wi side and trolled lead 15-20 fow and caught a ton of saugers. We had quit a few in the 15-18″ range. Best colors were for me the brown crawdad #7, firetiger and red craw Flicker Shad. The next few weeks as water gets to normal flow and cleans up it should really get good! Good Luck

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.