Record Walleye???

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m still upset with Vandy for not taking a photo of that flathead with the walleye sticking out of his gut.

Mike, if a flat will try to eat a volley ball or a snapping turtle (In-Fisherman June 2006) they will eat any walleye they can get their mouth around…and some they can’t as shown in this photo of a speared flat from MO.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

I’m still upset with Vandy for not taking a photo of that flathead with the walleye sticking out of his gut.

Mike, if a flat will try to eat a volley ball or a snapping turtle (In-Fisherman June 2006) they will eat any walleye they can get their mouth around…and some they can’t as shown in this photo of a speared flat from MO.

I could create that picture on my kitchen table. Next time I catch a dirt fish (cat) I will shove a walleye in its mouth, take a picture and send it to you

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

You would put one of those scaly things in your kitchen? Ewwww…I’m going to be sick. Off to get a McRib.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I am Spartacus.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Wow. Some people have lot of time on their hands.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I’m just efficient.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.