Vexilar customer service

• rsee

On Sunday, December 23rd, I had a family member trip and fall getting back into my Otter Cabin shack. When he feel, he unfortunately fell on my Big Buddy heater & my FLX-28 breaking the poly part that mounts the Glo-Ring to the soft pack. I told him not to worry about it that I could epoxy it.

His right arm also went into one of my two fishing holes up to the elbow.

After I looked at the part, I realized that the little locking ball at the bottom was also broken so it was broken in two places. Regardless, I epoxied the pieces together.

I emailed Vexilar and told them of incident & asked them if I could purchase the part & Sue immediately returned my email and asked for my mailing info to replace the part for free. I offered to pay for the party and shipping but Vexilar shipped the part and replaced it at no cost.

Thank you to Vexilar!

Jordan VanHeel

That’s why I keep buying vexilar. They’ve been great with the few issues I’ve had with there products. Might not be the “up to date technology “ that’s out there now but they stand by their product and keep the customer happy.

Dave maze
    Isanti

It’s tech that has been perfected over the years. It’s simple and reliable. That’s why I use a Vexilar.

AK Guy

I too have had excellent customer service from Vexilar.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That’s why people stay loyal…..

Umy
    South Metro

Not enough companies understand that. Attrition via poor customer service kills a brand faster than anything

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.