Vets helping vets

• mikee
    Aitkin, MN

My wife’s nephew Michael Keech and his friend Elliot Pint are vets. Since returning from their Gulf deployments, they have had several veteran friends commit suicide. Michael and Elliot are very concerned about this problem and have decided to try and do something about it. They have started a group called Brothers in Arms Guide Service. Their mission statement says “Helping veterans transition from uniformed service to a civilian lifestyle through involvement in sportsmanship and the great outdoors”. They want to help vets and their families “…discover some of the real joys in life in a cost free, carefree environment”. They are holding their first annual fundraiser at the Midtown Tavern in Mankato from 3:00 to 9:00 on Nov. 1st. Any and all donations would be very helpful. They are also looking for donated items to be placed in a silent auction. Please take time to view their link at http://www.brothersinarmsguides.com. If you know of anyone who may benefit from this service, contact Michael or Elliot. Their contact information is on the website.Thanks guys.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I’d be happy to donate a trip on Mille Lacs summer or winter for their fundraiser Mike. PM me with your email and I can send you a flyer that I’ve made up for other charity fundraisers.

Will

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.