USPS shipping stories

• Coletrain27

That’s funny stuff.
    He or she was not a mailman on a Sunday though. Package delivery person for Amazon using a USPS vehicle instead of a Amazon delivery vehicle.

Ya USPS paid for employee.

Yea they were delivering packages. It must of been a usps employee though because I know another guy that works for the usps and they all had to have special training after the incident jester

John Timm

USPS preps pay workaround for 45,000 rural carriers impacted by payroll error

Hopefully this link works. I have a friend who works for this failure of an employer. And yes the Amazon driver on a Sunday was technically a USPS employee. Glad you're up to defend them riverruns. I'll wish you luck with that.

Riverruns

Hopefully this link works. I have a friend who works for this failure of an employer. And yes the Amazon driver on a Sunday was technically a USPS employee. Glad you’re up to defend them riverruns. I’ll wish you luck with that.

The link didn’t work.

Yes I know they are employed by USPS. They are out there delivering packages that we recieve from Amazon.

I did RCA for 6 years. 23 different routes working numerous offices, before I became fulltime. 23 routes got me the paycheck I needed to keep my lifestyle that we live going. No shame in that for me.

I’ll support an RCA but will not give them alot of sympathy if that is what they are looking for?

Going on a year without an RCA for my route. I’ll work 6 days a week and take the money. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.