Great opening day for NW Iowa

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Alot of birds in my area on NW Iowa.I had my 3 birds shot by 11:00 a.m. this morning.Shot all 3 of them over my old English Setter Cheyenne.Had my best friend along and we had a great day.We probably seen 30 birds and a covey of 12 partridge.Here is a pic of Tom and my golden taking a little break.Best of luck to all,lets here those reports guys!

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is a picture of Chy with a Iowa rooster!!
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is a picture of Chy with a Iowa rooster!!
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is Chy with her 3 roosters.She is going to be 10 years old in the spring,very hard to believe.She has been very fun to hunt behind.Hope you guys aren’t tired of the pics?
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is Chy with her 3 roosters.She is going to be 10 years old in the spring,very hard to believe.She has been very fun to hunt behind.Hope you guys aren’t tired of the pics?
    Ryan Hale

SEAN

GREAT PICTURE RYAN!!!!!!! Those pics sure stir up the imagination and get me daydreaming.

MAN I can’t wait to get out there and hunt my legs off!

Good luck…..

Sean

SEAN

GREAT PICTURE RYAN!!!!!!! Those pics sure stir up the imagination and get me daydreaming.

MAN I can’t wait to get out there and hunt my legs off!

Good luck…..

Sean

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for sharing these pics Ryan!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for sharing these pics Ryan!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Im not tired of the pics ryan, im close to my old dog too. Isn’t it nice to put your dog where theres birds and then let her have the fun she likes.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Im not tired of the pics ryan, im close to my old dog too. Isn’t it nice to put your dog where theres birds and then let her have the fun she likes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.