Bigfoothunter takes down some booners

• pool5hunter
    South East,Mn

Bigfoothunter and I took out the foxpro and some decoys sunday in the nasty heat to try our luck with crow hunting. We did three sits and got three birds. Its three less that will pick on our watermelon fields. Got pictures of two of them third was not worth touching.

bigfoothunter
    Whitewater Valley

Neither of them are worth touching

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats! I lease some land over in WI and the farmers sells a lot of produce. He’s always complaining about crows so I need to go over there

Tell me more about your set up and what works the best for you (I have an owl decoy and an electronic crow call).

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Now thats a face only a mother could love

Cant wait to get down and go out with you guys, maybe ill bring the 30 06 so we can reach out and touch em

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nicely done Guys.

Brad and Lil G, we should have had these guys with turkey Hunting over in WI.

Darn Crows.

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Way to go on the crows!

Now will you share any tactics on hunting the elusive seagulls in the local Walmart parking lot?!?

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Congrats and that looks like fun !!!!

Hey Brad, if you need another shooter give me a call, we can show LIP how to shoot

bigfoothunter
    Whitewater Valley

We could use a good ol’e 30-06 to reach out there when those damn birds just sit up in the tree’s. But i guess the good old ” Grave Digger” and the 3 inch 4 shot can touch them too thou. Shoot’em all boys!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.