Unpopular Opinion

• JEREMY
    BP

People who bike or jog on roads without a shoulder are arseholes

I think thats a very popular opinion

CaptainMusky

I think thats a very popular opinion

Not if you are a biker or jogger LOL. I have said something to them before and they go all Karen on the bit.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

8efe28aeba5bfd44 is fake……

No. It’s not

I miss Deb Dallas….. crazy

X2

>Merino Wool is overrated whistling
    [/quote]

Oh no, It’s like wearing a coat of Blue Bonnet on your skin.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Remember that kid who nearly pissed himself at the opportunity to take “her” out in his boat? Lol. What was his username again. He was good for a laugh

Iowaboy1

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Remember that kid who nearly pissed himself at the opportunity to take “her” out in his boat? Lol. What was his username again. He was good for a laugh

Wasnt his name, Gabe Guenther or something like that??
    Ya, poor kid.

Iowaboy1

Crappie, is this him?? Gabe Kuettner

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Crappie, is this him?? Gabe Kuettner

It was Gabe! Not sure if it was Gabe kuettner but definitely Gabe. Good times

catmando
    wis

That Livescope stuff ain’t fishing it’s like playing a video game, should be taxed!

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Kinda dark, but it’s true.

There are too many people on this planet.

Our human rights need to be infringed if we want humans to be here in 300 years, not to mention 3,000 or 30,000 years.

People around the globe should be limited to making no more than one human being in their lifetime to get our exploding population under control.

Our planet, our air, and our resources can’t even begin to come close to sustaining our current growth.

If something doesn’t change soon, we will be our own demise in a blip of time.

The USA, Japan, and other 1st world countries are already experiencing the bursting of the population bubble. It’s China and India you should be concerned with.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The only problem with over-population is the Presidents of this country think they have to solve all the populations problems off the backs of a handful of tax-payers.

Take a stroll through the Google machine for National debt in TRILLIONS, fascinating reading if your can keep from throwing up your lunch.

Rick Z
    Stark MN

The weather was better yesterday than today.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

People who bike or jog on roads without a shoulder are arseholes.

Not if you are a biker or jogger LOL. I have said something to them before and they go all Karen on the bit.

There was 3 of them biking side by side taking up the whole county road one day. I had to almost stop and wait for the oncoming traffic to pass them. It didn’t bother me since I had time to kill. Went up 50 yards, pulled over my truck and checked my load for fun. Wow did they grumble about having to go around me.

CaptainMusky

Went up 50 yards, pulled over my truck and checked my load for fun. Wow did they grumble about having to go around me.

HA! See, all karen on the bit.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

IDO is easy to post on from multiple devices, never loses replies/posts that you attempt to submit, and has no issues with the captcha stuff wave

JEREMY
    BP

Dont know if you know where the county 40 and 50 intersection is in East Union Carver county. Earlier this year came up the hill and around the corner and like 10 bikers had stopped for a water break. Not on the side of the road but the middle of the damn interscetion. When i honked at them a few gave me the bird. You know cause i was wrong.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You cannot buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear. )

tswoboda

Roundabouts are functional and safe.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

IDO is 85% grown men bitching about stupid stuff, 10% off-topic, and 5% outdoors.

Reef W

IDO is 85% grown men bitching about stupid stuff, 10% off-topic, and 5% outdoors.

I think you posted in wrong topic

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I would imagine this is a popular opinion. I used to really enjoy this site and actually get alot of really good info off of it. Now days not so much. I some times ask why I even check back in

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

people with the highest post counts usually have the least to contribute

ThunderLund78

Ooooooh, SHOTS FIRED! jester

I feel I’m in the medium range. So sometimes my contributions are valid. wink

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I would imagine this is a popular opinion. I used to really enjoy this site and actually get alot of really good info off of it. Now days not so much. I some times ask why I even check back in
    [/quote]

Because it can be highly entertaining.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Because it can be highly entertaining.
    [/quote]

Yes sir you can. I think a few of you guys are awesome.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

Back on OP’s topic for Sharon’s sake..

“Winning is everything!”

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ralph Wiggum wrote:</div>

Or have been here forever… I hit both categories ! jester rotflol wave

Sharon
    SE Metro

Bacon tastes best when it’s damn near burnt! 😋😋

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Bacon tastes best when it’s damn near burnt! 😋😋

Them’s fighting words Sharon! And so early on a Thursday too chased chased rotflol

JEREMY
    BP

The “T” in BLT should stand for toast cause tomatoes ruin them.

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 431 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.