Unethical taxidermist

• roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Hardly worth assault charges to me… it wasn’t a 32″ er…  :smirk:

Ya your certainly right but scaring the sh*t out of him while walking at him with a baseball bat may just get him to open his wallet and/or tell you the truth about where the fish ended up. I’m in the minority on how to handle it but I hate mean people…

Jonesy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Ya your certainly right but scaring the sh*t out of him while walking at him with a baseball bat may just get him to open his wallet and/or tell you the truth about where the fish ended up. I’m in the minority on how to handle it but I hate mean people…

Better hope he isn’t a ccw permit holder. It’s a fish. It’s money. The guy was ripped off twice. Still not worth jeopardizing your personal safety.

TripleA
    Blaine

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>roosterrouster wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

Better hope he isn’t a ccw permit holder. It’s a fish. It’s money. The guy was ripped off twice. Still not worth jeopardizing your personal safety.

I agree. Not worth getting shot over. Simple internet shaming will cost more business than anything.

Fluffchucker
    NW Wisconsin

Have you tried reaching out to his family/friends on facebook to see if they can help you get it back? Chances are it probably won’t work but it sure would be embarrassing for him if you told his family and friends that he ripped you off.

For what it’s worth, he’s friends with 12 other Sikorski’s on Facebook. That’s where I’d start.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.