Turns out it WAS Aliens…

• tim hurley

CaptainMusky are you kidding? The moon landing a hoax, the earth is flat, Austrailia does not exist. Mass murders did not happen, fires in California started by jewish satalites firing lazers, various 911 theories about our govt. doing the act. People have a desire to believe a thing and the theory emerges, of course the internet has given a platform for the crackpots.

jwellsy

There’s no such things as aliens or ghosts.

tim hurley

Well their most certainly is life out there but that does not mean they have paid us a visit. If you are stuck even going close to light speed you are not going too far too fast, the distances even within our galaxy are beyond great-way, way beyond great. But who knows? My wife has one of those “all are welcome here” signs in the yard I think that should include ET.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Moen wrote:</div>
    Rogan has a podcast with a military pilot where they talk about consistent encounters with what everyone believes are alien aircraft.

I also watched transformers last night so I’m hoping we get some sort of Optimus Prime type scenario when they do show up.

Yeah David Fravor is the guys name, and for decades he has been saying what Grusch basically confirmed.

Whenever the aliens come, I want to be on there side.

Did not work out for the people who encountered the aliens on Series the V . Remember the aliens were disguised as humans , really were reptiles ! LOL

CaptainMusky

CaptainMusky are you kidding? The moon landing a hoax, the earth is flat, Austrailia does not exist. Mass murders did not happen, fires in California started by jewish satalites firing lazers, various 911 theories about our govt. doing the act. People have a desire to believe a thing and the theory emerges, of course the internet has given a platform for the crackpots.

I said last 2 years you didn’t pay attention to that part obviously. Yeah there certainly are some wacked out conspiracy theories from years ago.

tim hurley

Oh, the conspiracy theories have gotten sane! waytogo

JEREMY
    BP

I still think their gonna find treasure on Oak Island.

tim hurley

The guy lying about Sandy Hook was only recently sued. People do not want or do want to believe something and these theories emerge.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

The guy lying about Sandy Hook was only recently sued. People do not want or do want to believe something and these theories emerge.

Maybe we will get lucky and there guys will quick bringing them up here. I’m at the point I agree with Mr moen, it gets very tiring over and over and over again. I havent worried or read about half of these besides here. Which is one of the last places most of us want to read them..
    Go fishing relax and calm down. Life is short so just try and enjoy it.

LabDaddy1

Alex Jones.

He shouldn’t have been sued for his opinions/beliefs. Much in the same way as it’s not illegal to have racist views. Wrong and/or immoral is not the same as illegal.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

So to summarize here, it’s NBD about the aliens, what really matters is what political team they are on and who they are covering up for… rotflol jester rotflol

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Im just sad I only now read this thread. jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Maybe they were talking about illegal alien votes. It’s hard to keep up.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Maybe they were talking about illegal alien votes. It’s hard to keep up.

It is hard to keep up. In fact you are no longer supposed to use the term illegal aliens, undocumented noncitizens is the proper term now…so at least we won’t need to go down that road as aliens now only refers to space aliens, at least for the time being but may soon be otherworldly noncitizens or some such nonsensical doublespeak.

tim hurley

Lab< Fox just settled for hundreds of millions of dollars not because of their ‘views’ on Dominion voting machines but because they lied and it had a harmful effect. You cannot screem ‘fire’ in a crowded theatre if their is no fire. People who just invent crap, should be held accountable if it is damaging.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Yep… coffee

Attachments:
    1. aliens.jpg

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.