Turns out it WAS Aliens…

• suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

I don’t believe anything I read and half of what I see.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

I have been following this story for the last couple weeks. I find it very surprising and unsettling that Congress has never been made aware of this program and their findings.

mudhole
    Participant

How could you not believe it?

We all saw that DOCUMENTRY several years ago. I think it was called “Men in Black”…something like that, can’t remember for sure.

grin grin grin

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I have always believed in aliens. Maybe not aliens we we see on TV but another form.

Never read this article or heard the story. News is the last thing I get in a day. How do you guys have so much free time to keep up on all these stories?

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

Thought the fresh prince of bel air and cousin eddy took care of them in Independence Day.

rjthehunter
    Participant
    Brainerd

I’m sure there’s aliens out there watching us. They’ve watched several civilizations collapse throughout time. They’re probably back ready to watch this one collapse. Maybe they’ll step in and prevent nuclear war from destroying the planet.

Who knows. As long as I’m not abducted and probed, they can do what they want. Friendly ones would be cool. So long as I can keep fishing, I don’t care about aliens!

3rdtryguy
    Participant
    Central Mn

The credentials of the guys on Skinwalker Ranch are impressive.

3rdtryguy
    Participant
    Central Mn

The credentials of the guys on Skinwalker Ranch are impressive. The head guy was actually the head of the Pentagon investigation.

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

Rogan has a podcast with a military pilot where they talk about consistent encounters with what everyone believes are alien aircraft.

I also watched transformers last night so I’m hoping we get some sort of Optimus Prime type scenario when they do show up.

John Rasmussen
    Participant
    Blaine

I also watched transformers last night so I’m hoping we get some sort of Optimus Prime type scenario when they do show up

Now that would be cool!

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

Rogan has a podcast with a military pilot where they talk about consistent encounters with what everyone believes are alien aircraft.

I also watched transformers last night so I’m hoping we get some sort of Optimus Prime type scenario when they do show up.

Yeah David Fravor is the guys name, and for decades he has been saying what Grusch basically confirmed.

Whenever the aliens come, I want to be on there side.

Deuces
    Participant

I’m definitely holding out for the hot giant space alien chick to show up

lol

Matt Vogel
    Participant

The credentials of the guys on Skinwalker Ranch are impressive. The head guy was actually the head of the Pentagon investigation.

I’ve watched/read quite a bit about Skinwalker Ranch.. It’s very interesting and impressive the type of experiments they were able to conduct. They aren’t just your typical paranormal detectives, they are legit investigators. 100% recommend to anyone who finds this type of stuff intriguing.

bigstorm
    Participant
    Southern WI

Thought the fresh prince of bel air and cousin eddy took care of them in Independence Day.

This was my first thought when I saw the story a week or 2 ago…. The Men In Black reference is also a good one

Is Mars Attacks really going to happen?

FinnyDinDin
    Participant

I’ve always believed in aliens. We have learned a lot in recent years about how massive and endless the universe is and it seems pretty close minded to think there isn’t other life out there.

What amazes me about this recent news is that no one seems to really care. MSM is hardly even covering it. If this would have been released a few decades ago it would have been the news story of the decade.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

They’re too concerned about climate change to worry about potential alien life.

FinnyDinDin
    Participant

They’re too concerned about climate change to worry about potential alien life.

lol lol

Another creature comes to our planet on an aircraft that has some super advanced technology that the government has been hiding from everyone so they can reverse engineer it in secrecy……and the headlines are about pride month, trannies, mean orange man and climate change.

We’ve fallen a long ways in a hurry.

MNdrifter
    Participant

Whether it’s real or not, it’s convenient timing. Either way it’s just a diversion to take our attention away from what’s going on with the 5 million dollar Obama/Biden bribe. Every time there’s something detrimental to the first crime family something weird comes out of left field to distract us.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

How do you guys have so much free time to keep up on all these stories?

Some of us are only at work for 40 hours a week. (and we might not be working that whole time)

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    How do you guys have so much free time to keep up on all these stories?

Some of us are only at work for 40 hours a week. (and we might not be working that whole time)

Even when I work shorter weeks I have way better things to do then watch the news. But if I new it was about aliens then I’d maybe tune in.

Rodwork
    Participant
    Farmington, MN

Even when I work shorter weeks I have way better things to do then watch the news. But if I new it was about aliens then I’d maybe tune in.

x2 toast Happy Friday

ajw
    Participant

The timing of this is extraordinarily suspect

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

There have been declassified documents out there for a few years now acknowledging alien visits. The timing is the timing.

Only IDO could make a topic about aliens political. This site is getting exhausting.

Of course, aliens are rife with conspiracy theorists and so is IDO so maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.

JEREMY
    Participant
    BP

Probably covered it up when they realized the space ship ran on a diesel powered engine and had a natural gas cooking device onboard.

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

There have been declassified documents out there for a few years now acknowledging alien visits. The timing is the timing.

Only IDO could make a topic about aliens political. This site is getting exhausting.

Of course, aliens are rife with conspiracy theorists and so is IDO so maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.

Right. You’ve got one person saying “they” are too concerned with climate change and other agenda items to give this alien deal attention…. then a few posts later someone claims “they” are using it to cover stuff up. Both of those wild theories can’t both be true at the same time but hey, like Matt said, many on this site will tie any subject into politics regardless if it makes any sense.

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Matt Moen wrote:</div>

Right. You’ve got one person saying “they” are too concerned with climate change and other agenda items to give this alien deal attention…. then a few posts later someone claims “they” are using it to cover stuff up. Both of those wild theories can’t both be true at the same time but hey, like Matt said, many on this site will tie any subject into politics regardless if it makes any sense.

You got me…it makes total sense the liberals would use aliens as a diversion for their malfeasance.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

It’s not a conspiracy theory when it comes true. Name one in the last 2 years that hasn’t. Covid leaked from a lab? Biden laptop? I could go on.

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

I would say the momentous volume of election fraud claims have been proven not to be a thing.

The “DirecTV is pure evil because they’re canceling Newsmax” outrage turned out to not be true at all when it became known that it was over money in the contract and not that much later DirecTV did bring Newsmax back.

tim hurley
    Participant

‘Faith, faith is an island in the setting sun, but proof is the bottom line for everyone’ (Paul Simon)
    No proof of the little greenies yet except for the ones i caught yesterday. Some stuff flying around that cannot be explained, no physical proof of ET yet. Why do we believe that our often incompetent government would be able to find and retrieve a crashed object? What if you found something in your back 40? Would you call a govt. agency, or cash in in a more lucritive way?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.