Wi extra turkey permit sale date changed!!!

• Chippman
    Chippewa County, Wi

Spoke to Eau Claire DNR service center they advised the sale date was changed from Mar 10 to the 25th. Sale will start at noon that Sat at all license outlets. DNR web site advises buying license beforehand as they expect high numbers applying and it is first come first served.And you are required to have your turkey license and stamp prior to purchasing extra permits.
    With the limited number of permits available I wonder how many people are going to have a turkey lic and stamp but
    then not get a permit. Could be a windfall for the DNR but I guess it will save them from the paper work of sending out the extra permits. Chippman

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

Chipman, for those who didn’t apply earlier for a season, when they apply for a season on March 25 they will have to buy the license and stamp at the same time. They should not buy the licenses and stamps ahead of time.(I’m not sure if the Alis machine will even allow it anyway) For those that already have a season it is a good idea to buy their license and stamp ahead of time.

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

Chipman, for those who didn’t apply earlier for a season, when they apply for a season on March 25 they will have to buy the license and stamp at the same time. They should not buy the licenses and stamps ahead of time.(I’m not sure if the Alis machine will even allow it anyway) For those that already have a season it is a good idea to buy their license and stamp ahead of time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.