Turbo swing

• michael keehr

Wondering if anyone has used one of these I’m looking to buy one for my triton but worried it may not work with jackplate and talon

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Just put one on my Tri toon last week, works great for kids on tube. It mounts on motor mounts so I don’t think jack plate will be a problem, talon on the other hand might be depending how that’s mounted.

michael keehr

Which size did u get my talon is mounted on an aluminum arm off the side of the jackplate. The website says I need a giant but everything else I read says I could get by with an xxl

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I’m running a Yamaha f250 so I needed the giant. I would turn your motor for turn towards your talon and measure your distance between the two. Full turn on my setup I’m about a 1” from bar, so I would guess you need 3-4” from motor to talon for it to work. Hope that helps

danl

I have a Turbo Swing on my Ranger 620 with Mercury 250 Pro xs. I have the giant. I also have a talon which is mounted with a tilt bracket. It works great. I did go with the reverse mount to keep my motor from hitting the Turbo Swing bar. Everything was mounted when I purchased the boat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.