Tungsten Ice Jigs – Great deal

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Still haven’t seen Mt order ? Any one else

FinickyFish

Another place to look for cheap tungsten is Walmart. Last year I picked up a 3 or 5 pack (I think eagle claw brand) for less than a $1 a piece. They were hidden in the back of their fishing aisle. I wouldn’t say make a trip since they can be hit or miss (YMMV), but if I’m ever there I generally make a quick stop near the tackle to see what they have. Some stuff can be really cheap there, though I’ve also seen the opposite too, bottom bouncers come to mind.

James Almquist

Mine came yesterday and I believe I ordered on Monday.

Brittman

My order arrived Friday. I had ordered on Saturday. The small ziplock bag was in a pretty large USPS Priority Box.

The jigs look really good. As noted in an initial post. All the hook eye holes are clear and the hooks seem very sharp. Paint patterns are very well done. Those 3mm are tiny.

Look forward to giving them a try soon.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Well damn my tracking number doesn’t work and no package for me. I’ll give it till Monday and I’ll have to dispute. 2 emails to the place with no return message

Brittman

Did you try texting the number that all the order and delivery texts came from ??

I never did receive an order confirmation email. Only acknowledgements were via text. Only receipt was from paypal and a paper receipt in the box. I did just receive an email from drop zone yesterday showing a sale.

Hope it works out for you – they do seem very nice and excellent for the price.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just emailed again. They sent to the address 1 number off my address, then told me to bad my own fault. So I told him I just wanted a return. Pretty d bag ish response but I did get a response

michael keehr

Got to use these today pike already stole 5 pike sure liked the candy tiger and the finch.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Just emailed again. They sent to the address 1 number off my address, then told me to bad my own fault. So I told him I just wanted a return. Pretty d bag ish response but I did get a response

Sorry to hear of the issues bearcat. My order process went smooth. Hope you get the issue resolved.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

So does any one have a hook up on demon jigs. This is what I need to stock up on. Best live bait jig for crappies.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20221222_184543_Chrome.jpg

Dave maze
    Isanti

I saw a bunch at 65 bait last time I went there.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I saw a bunch at 65 bait last time I went there.

Perfect, Todd will at least cut a deal

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Another place to look for cheap tungsten is Walmart. Last year I picked up a 3 or 5 pack (I think eagle claw brand) for less than a $1 a piece. They were hidden in the back of their fishing aisle. I wouldn’t say make a trip since they can be hit or miss (YMMV), but if I’m ever there I generally make a quick stop near the tackle to see what they have. Some stuff can be really cheap there, though I’ve also seen the opposite too, bottom bouncers come to mind.

i had some time while waiting for my tires and they had tungsten jigs for around a buck for 2.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

So does any one have a hook up on demon jigs. This is what I need to stock up on. Best live bait jig for crappies.

don’t let the cat out of the bag! i only get them from Hillmans but would love to know where else i could find them. i am down to 3………..

Coletrain27

I ordered a bunch of demon jigs from custom jigs last year

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Ordered the forty pack 4 mm and got the 3mm. Guess I’ll have to get those zoomable eye glasses to tie them.
    Anyone have suggestions on zoomable eye glasses.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Ordered the forty pack 4 mm and got the 3mm. Guess I’ll have to get those zoomable eye glasses to tie them.
    Anyone have suggestions on zoomable eye glasses.

That stinks. I can’t think of a time I’ve ever used 3mm

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

For the demons I figured some one here would have a 75 percent off secret

Dave maze
    Isanti

I was just in vados and they had plenty of #2s and some smaller sizes if that’s what you need.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Fleet farm has a whole section of those crappie killer jigs

robby
    Quad Cities

Thanks, I ordered several. Great price!!!!

Brittman

These jigs worked well yesterday. The crappies and sunnies did not seem to care if I was dropping down 99 cent jigs.

I pulled up about 20+ fish in 20 hours …

I ordered more.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

These jigs worked well yesterday. The crappies and sunnies did not seem to care if I was dropping down 99 cent jigs.

I pulled up about 20+ fish in 20 hours …

I ordered more.

1 fish per hour is not a good day. Lol just giving you crap

Brittman

My bad. 20+ fish in 2 hours. Caught fish between 3:30 and 5:30. I probably would have caught more but I had a bobber – hook – crappie rig that was also catching a few … and probably took more time away than fish gained.

Two guys were in a portable and I sat outside using the house as a wind break. It was fun fishing mostly with the light cast off by my Vex and a little back lighting from the portable. Only had to flip on the headlamp when I had to untangle or switch lures.

We also fished 11 – 1PM … because we were out there. That fishing was poor with just a few perch caught. We walked back to cabin and took a break from about 1 – 3 had lunch, etc….

I do not base out of a cabin very often. It was pretty sweet.

Brittman

Let me add the bite was incredibly subtle (except for 20 minutes before dark) … the hooks on these new lures must be pretty sharp. I did not miss many sets.

I was using a 13 snitch. Suppose I should try a spring tip. There were a few times where the fish ate part of the waxy off the hook.

Viewing 28 posts - 31 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.