Tree-trimming & removal.

• tim hurley

Anyone know a good service in the metro area? This is my Angi’s List
    Thanks

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Ivan’s Tree Service. Had 4 Ash trees taken down in the last 2 years. Almost 1/2 of what other tree services quoted.

Free quotes. Will give you a discount if you pay in cash.

http://www.ivanstreeservice.com/

-J.

buschman
    Pool 2

What part of town?? I know a good guy here in the SE metro.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

If you’re in the south metro we had an ash removed by Tiger Tree Service in Farmington last year. They did a great job of cleaning up and no damage to our yard. The price was reasonable but we were part of a group with 2 neighbors.

tim hurley

Had a guy just quote us 8k for removal-dang! We are in Lauderdale close to roseville & Mpls. Thanks, I’ll call on some of these.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Had a guy just quote us 8k for removal-dang! We are in Lauderdale close to roseville & Mpls. Thanks, I’ll call on some of these.

I know of 2 guys that do lots of tree removal on the side. Post pictures of the tree and I can forward for a price

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Have used Kens Tree Service in the north metro, he does nice work and know him from a friend. 763-754-7667 If you mention the guys at Victory Auto Service sent you he may give you a deal.

tim hurley

Thanks, I will call Kens. Love to work with those guys who do stuff on the side so I appreciate your help, this is a very large tree that is next to a road, power lines and a house (mine!) unfortunately we gotta go with someone who is insured etc.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I could burn it down for free doah

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Rise tree service. Great guys very knowledgeable and excellent service. Same guys I mentioned earlier but now it’ll be on paper through another guy. They do alot of the local work around here. I have no idea on pricing though.

tim hurley

Thanks Bear I’ll contact them.
    Eel: we have the sticks but you will have to bring marshmallows for the fire, have some beer for you, wisky too-are you licensed for this? We better invite the neighbors.

Nice Fella

This is what it looked like lifting downed large oaks after a recent significant wind event in Hudson. Largest trunk lifted was 8,100#. And yes, over the top of the house.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_9625.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.