Kudos to Chris Tuckner…!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I just wanted to throw a “congrats” out to Chris “EYE-GUIDE” Tuckner for finishing 9th in the RCL – MN Division AND for finishing the year as the top money winner in this same division! Way to go Mr. Tuckner.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Way to go Tuck……congrats on your winning ways!

Also concrats go out to Chappy for his 6th place co-angler finish on Leech Lake !!!
    Nate Cadwell and Mike Finke also weighed fish for some well needed points!!!!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats Chris. And a Congrats to Nate Cadwell for his year end 12th. place, Mike Finke for his year end 20th. place, and to Brett King for his year end 34th. place. Brett was in 4th place before this tournament but elected to not fish the last tournament due to needed prefishing time for the PWT Tournament coming up this week. And a Congrats to Rodney York on his 1st. place year end and to Bob Brunz on his 2nd. place year end. This was a very tough tournament, tons of bait [leeches] everywhere, alot of small fish and reports say the lake was out of balance this summer. Congrats to all who fished the circuit. The Minnesota Curcuit also had some guys from Iowa and Wisconsin fishing and some of the PWT Pros too. Tough but fun circuit. Congrats guys. Thanks, Bill

Backtroller
    North Dakota

Man, I have been gone too long! I remember when Tuck was just a nobody like the rest of us! Congratulations!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

High Fives Tuck !!

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Good job Chris! I knew it was only a matter of time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.