Tough lesson to learn

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Good for him. Hope the punishments keep coming for these guys

?????

Why is this not on social media or CNN? But hey we can all watch The IDIOT POTUS on TV tonight. Bumbling fool of a Vantriquilist act by the lefties!!!!

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Why is this not on social media or CNN? But hey we can all watch The IDIOT POTUS on TV tonight. Bumbling fool of a Vantriquilist act by the lefties!!!!

F social media. F media. Just enjoy life.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Why is this not on social media or CNN?

If you’re looking for updated factual news on social media then I don’t know what to tell you.

Did you just look at CNN? If so then I’ll inform you that Fox News doesn’t have it on their website too, so you can be offended at them also. They do have a link to click on about why Jessica Simpson no longer weighs herself on a scale every day but nothing about this story.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Interesting articles. Like many, I’m sure, I asked myself “how the h3ll are they gonna collect $12 million?” I doubt they’ll get that far but it looks like they go over wages, retirement plans, etc and put you on a plan to pay it all back.

Good for him. Hope the punishments keep coming for these guys

Agreed. Whether it’s the burning/looting in the cities or the storming/damaging of the capital, people everywhere need to get the message to stop this uncivil crap.

Wallyhntr1
    Tonka

Meet woodshed, problem solved.

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

Interesting articles. Like many, I’m sure, I asked myself “how the h3ll are they gonna collect $12 million?” I doubt they’ll get that far but it looks like they go over wages, retirement plans, etc and put you on a plan to pay it all back.

They’ll just write it off. All these big companies just write it off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really?? Yep, facebook is the place to get info. My God, we’re all doomed Charlie Brown

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Kabekonacrazy wrote:</div>

Really?? Yep, facebook is the place to get info. My God, we’re all doomed Charlie Brown

The problem is that many people take what they read from social media as fact and I agree we are doomed because of this.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Only prosecuted because of his race in my opinion. But I am still shocked they pursued it.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Peaceful protest all you want but as soon as you damage something you should be charged. I am glad to see this happening. Next protest they should put up a billboard saying this will happen and maybe people will think twice about their actions. It is just unacceptable.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Only prosecuted because of his race in my opinion.

My wife said the exact same thing.

CaptainMusky

Only prosecuted because of his race in my opinion. But I am still shocked they pursued it.

And I am sure he didnt have groups paying his bail and working to get the charges dropped either.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

He’s going to spend the rest of his life regretting this decision as his income will forever be garnished at 50% I heard. I know 25% is common as well.

Reef W

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>
    Only prosecuted because of his race in my opinion.

My wife said the exact same thing.

Why was Davon De-Andre Turner prosecuted for the same thing then? You guys are ridiculous.

edit: forgot about Bryce Michael Williams too. There were 4 people charged.

Gitchi Gummi

Peaceful protest all you want but as soon as you damage something you should be charged. I am glad to see this happening. Next protest they should put up a billboard saying this will happen and maybe people will think twice about their actions. It is just unacceptable.

You mean like the protests at the capitol? Remind me again how peaceful were those protests?

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

The inmates are gonna like him. Make sure to keep your soap on a rope. -)

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Rodwork wrote:

You mean like the protests at the capitol? Remind me again how peaceful were those protests?

I would not have called that a peaceful protest. It may have started off as one but didn’t end that way.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

No IMX or Legend Extremes for Dylan!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Rodwork wrote:</div>

You did see where extra security was turned down for the capital, days before the big insurrection… right ? You did see capital police “ushering in” the protesters, egging them on to enter the building.. right ? You do realize this was all part of a plan… right ? When the patriots do address the problem that is in washington, the police will not being encouraging them, they will be running away.

Gitchi Gummi

You did see where extra security was turned down for the capital, days before the big insurrection… right ? You did see capital police “ushering in” the protesters, egging them on to enter the building.. right ? You do realize this was all part of a plan… right ? When the patriots do address the problem that is in washington, the police will not being encouraging them, they will be running away.

applause

Attachments:
    1. LOL-1.jpg

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.