To the maker of this hair jig

• isu22andy

I snagged this hair jig on Pool 4 a few months ago – put it on the other day and caught 2 smallies and 2 eyes and set the hook on number five and the hook broke ( . Nice jigs though . Looks like a homebrew ?? Anyone know who makes em ? Thought it was a hutchs but negative.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0163-scaled.jpeg

picklerick
    Central WI

Maybe these guys have the inside scoop now that they’re captains of industry.

TWIN TIED JIGS (Hank and Ben’s Business)

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

If you snagged it months ago, then it’s probably not a Hank n Ben special! jester

Maybe they could replicate it for you.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Maybe it’s one of trumars.

Jimmy Jones

It almost looks like a VMC jig from a few years ago. The plated head isn’t something a home tyer is going to have unless he/she orders the plated, un-finished heads to tie material on. I don’t recall Trumar offering jigs tied on a plated head, but then maybe he’s started to.

Dan Hofman

Looks to me like a VMC Hot Skirt (which I use often) but I don’t see that exact color combo on their web site.

Dan

isu22andy

Looks to me like a VMC Hot Skirt (which I use often) but I don’t see that exact color combo on their web site.

Dan

I’d say this is the closest answer . Who knows how long it was under water when snagged . Sometimes the oddest ball poop you find will catch fish : that’s what I thought was comical .

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Yep, I’d say a VMC hot Skirts as well. I use a lot of them and it sure looks like them to me.

reddog

Check with Chad Griep from Dewitt Iowa. (is on Facebook) He is a hair jig master.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.