Thursday’s Friday night topic……….

• xplorer
    Cloquet, MN

If your ever out in the boonies inland up the North Shore, or your sledding up there, give the Trestle Inn a try. Used to sled up there from Duluth or Two Harbors a couple times each winter. Its on Crooked Lake/Hwy 7 inland, from Schroeder or up from Finland.

They’ve got a burger called the “Trainwreck” and “Trainwreck with Casualties” on the menu which are pretty dang tasty. Comes with chips and fries!

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    Since the Wilhop Inn closed years ago… I would have to say if you get to Maui… try the Alehouse in Kahului. A bar with really good burgers.. best I have had. peace

I been sitting here for weeks waiting for you to do a report on Hawaii. Likes, dislikes, cost of things vs back here, your impression of the people, whats the economy like, ect. ect. As somebody who will never go I like hearing what others think who weren’t there as tourists.

I almost made you a Friday Night Topic. grin

Everything costs WAY MORE in Hawaii !!! The end.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

If we are talking cafes as I seen above, then the good ole days in tower is well worth a breakfast stop if your fishing vermillion

Randy just sold it this summer, hoping the new owners keep the breakfast top notch and bring the lunch menu up to the same level as breakfast! Randy is a nice guy it’s a shame he won’t be manning the grill anymore but I hope he and Carol enjoy their retirement

BigWerm
    SW Metro

@Dutchboy I think you need to recreate this with cafe’s/breakfast spots. Love reading about some of these hidden gems!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

@Dutchboy I think you need to recreate this with cafe’s/breakfast spots. Love reading about some of these hidden gems!

Sorry can’t do that. Can’t do bakeries either. Dean Marshall would be all over me for the Carmel Roll place and I just can’t give that up. devil

RC Musky
    South Metro

Knucklehead’s in Hill City has some solid food that is very reasonably priced.

Bann’s on Lake Minnewawa has a great menu but with pricing similar to a metro restaurant.

Love the burgers at Dan’s in New Trier after hitting the game farm.

Gosh Dam place is probably my favorite breakfast stop and I don’t need to eat lunch after.

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

King’s Place in Miesville. Many options for burgers, all with baseball themed names and cold beer on tap to go with them.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.