The Worst Day of My Life

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

hugs & condolences….. :[

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Sharon:

So sad… God Speed to you and your family… Rest In Peace Billy…

Mark

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

You and your family will be in my prayers during the time of grieving. May your memories be vivid, fed by his close spirit, so you can find some measurable solace in what is a very difficult time. He will always be with you.

404 ERROR
    MN

Sharon, I can’t begin to understand what you’re going through…This is the LAST thing I expected to read when I logged in…I’m so sorry for the loss of your best friend, partner and other half…

I guarantee your friends and family are here for you for anything you may need. I know we hardly know each other, but you have my number, reach out if there’s anything I can help with.

Ahren Wagner
    Northern ND-MN

sorry to hear that, the worst things always happen to the best of people

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Sorry for your loss Sharon. You have a large family here who care about you, don’t be afraid to reach out if you ever need anything.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

This is so sad, I can’t even imagine. You and your family are in my thoughts…

Ryan

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Sharon,

Nothing I can say that will make you or yours feel better today. I am sorry for your sudden loss.

Grief, cry, hold someone tight, cry some more, pet the pups, talk to loved ones, cry, remember the fun times, continue this for days, weeks, months.

You will feel the sadness and hurt is overwhelming. It is not.

The pain you feel will fade ever so slightly as time passes and while it will never completely go away. Please remember the love you shared, the fun times, the laughs, the time spent in the field, boat and with friends and family

Those are what you need to concentrate when you think about your loss.

Thought and Prayers,
    Ron

tim hurley

Way too young. wrong. Sorry for your loss.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Sharon,
    My Condolences I think you yourself said it best “His strength in spirit will carry me through this impossibly difficult time.” My family is praying for you and yours in this most difficult time. God bless you.

Whopper Stopper
    Forest Lake MN

Thoughts and prayers
    Godspeed Billy.

I can’t imagine your pain.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Sharon
    I don’t know you personally but everything I have read that you have posted or commented on, tells me that you are a great and sweet person with a fantastic outlook on life. I am so sorry for you’re loss and wasn’t expecting the news that you posted. May God be with you, stand beside you, and Love you as I know he does to get you through these troubled times.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Tragic. Even though we’ve never met, reading this really threw me for a loop.

May God’s grace comfort you and your family.

buschman
    Pool 2

Sharon, sorry to hear about your loss.. It just doesn’t seem fair to loose one of the good guys so young yet. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

May God bless you and your family in this tragic time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

The Roseberg family

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

Sorry for your loss.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Sharon,

you and your family are in our prayers. I wish there was something more comforting to say. Hang in there.

Best,

FDR

Anonymous
    Inactive

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

This is something we all go through eventuality, but no one can understand why these things happen, just goes to show we are not really in charge, He is.

Stay strong, don’t be afraid to cry, remember all the good times and even some of the bad.

Jeff

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

My heart breaks for you and your family Sharon. We’ll definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

So sorry for your loss Sharon. Prayers sent

Nice Fella

Sharon – It’s difficult for most of us to fathom the pain you and your family are experiencing now, and equally difficult to find the right words to express our collective support for you. Just know that we all care.

robby
    Quad Cities

Sharon, my condolances. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

James Fox
    Delta Junction, Alaska

OMG! That is terrible! And he was so young, too. I feel bad for you. I’ll be praying for you.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Has there been any plans for services?

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Peace to you and Prayers Sharon…May He rest in the arms of God

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

My Condolences & Prayers for you and your family.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.