West Chicago, IL

Hey Dutchy! No mention of an employee discount though,,

HRG

Attachments:
    1. TBC-Ramsey-1.jpg

2. TBC-Ramsey.jpg

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I can do the phone thing. Funny it doesn’t mention anything about cookies sad

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Please send or text Cinnamon / Caramel roll resume……

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I can do the phone thing. Funny it doesn’t mention anything about cookies sad

Dutch – Did you miss the requirement part about ” Must be able to communicate EFFECTIVELY with customers and employees by Eamil and verbal jester devil doah – Just so we are clear, I’m just kidding !!!!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Greatest thing about not being employed or married. I have nobody to impress. I can speak my piece and live with it. grin

I think some here that know me understand that I’m poking the bee hive with the stick more than anything. Some things I truly believe, other times I just want guys to stop and think on their own about a topic. Ignore all the crap you read & see. Just think on their own.

Anyway, working at the Boat Center would cost me more in goodies than Dean would pay me. wink

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Ignore all the crap you read & see. Just think on their own.

We have many in this country that could use a far greater amount of this

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Anyway, working at the Boat Center would cost me more in goodies than Dean would pay me. wink

My first “real” job at 16 was working at an auto parts store. Many weeks I ended-up owing them money,,,,

HRG

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Greatest thing about not being employed or married. I have nobody to impress. I can speak my piece and live with it. grin

I think some here that know me understand that I’m poking the bee hive with the stick more than anything. Some things I truly believe, other times I just want guys to stop and think on their own about a topic. Ignore all the crap you read & see. Just think on their own.

rotflol rotflol I started a part time job, 10 hours a week at the local grocery store. Not sure in a actually made any money yet, it keeps costing me money walking past the meat dept 15 times a morning. bawling crazy

JEREMY
    BP

Get a part time job at Fleet Farm they dont have anything to spend your money on.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Get a part time job at Fleet Farm they dont have anything to spend your money on.

Great one !!!! Really true as well. I should not be so hard on Fleet Farm. I did find a good deal on some 100 Packs of 9MM ammo recently

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

My first job out of college was in Milwaukee making about 17K a year. Got a part time job at Gander Mt in the Fishing Dept. to help make ends meet. I worked about 20 hrs per week there. We got a 20% employee discount. I don’t think I ever saw a dime working there.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

So I gotta bout a month before I can stop impressing people. waytogo

I’m thinking I’ve been doing it for years now. doah

duh queen

The only requirement to work at FF is to be able to say this line with a straight, even vacuous, face. “Uhhh, I don’t know.”
    All others need not apply.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Funny how before the company sold FF was the go to place. At that time we were savaging Gander Mountain.

deertracker

I remember when my dad retired he worked part time at Joe’s. Every week he was coming home with a new custom St. Croix. grin
    DT

Sylvanboat

My first job was sophomore year HS at a greasy spoon. I was underage but Greek owner didn’t care. My dad didn’t care. Boss worked my A$$ off for little pay. We did get free burgers and fries, no free shrimp. I did learn job skills.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I remember when my dad retired he worked part time at Joe’s. Every week he was coming home with a new custom St. Croix. grin
    DT

BUT…….. did it come with a reciept?? doah devil rotflol

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.