Black Rain AR 15

• mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

Anybody shoot one of these rifles? Ive checked out a couple at gun shows and they look well built. They look awesome and I hear that they are great shooting rifles. Looking to buy an AR in the near future and want to buy a good one the first time. Any opinions?

bassmaster
    SE, MN

I’ve never seen one that you’re talking about. If I was you look at a Colt AR if you want to get a good one.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

What a tough decision. I bought a Bushmaster a few years back and it has been flawless. Rock River Arms interests me and so does DPMS since they are made in Minnesota. I know Sig Sauer makes a fine one but they are spendy.
    One good site that has info is AR15.com You’ll have to dig around but use search engine. The amount of info there will be overwhelming but is should help identify the good from the bad.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I have never heard of Black Rain either. Before I purchased I would check for parts and add on capabilities. The more common DPMS, Rock River ( which I own ) and others the dealer network is great, parts and upgrades readily available.

Another good site is Predator Master Forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.