How not to clear a misfire

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I assume that was real; if so – dang lucky his head wasn’t turned into cottage cheese

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

What the…? It’s hard to believe that somebody would look down the barrel of their gun much less right after a misfire??? WOW. He is extremely lucky he didnt remove himself from the gene pool. Grade = F-

john_steinhauer
    p4

WOW!!!! Some people shouldn’t have guns!!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Quote:

WOW!!!! Some people shouldn’t have guns!!

or kids!

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Quote:

I assume that was real; if so – dang lucky his head wasn’t turned into cottage cheese

After looking at it again, and again I think it’s a fake. Besides being almost too stupid to be real, he didnt drop the gun after it went off…managed to lay it down nicely. Angle of the gun to hat doesn’t look right either…
    Good shock value for education though

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Watched it again – FAKE! After the second shot, a mis-fire and he reloaded and nothing came out. Then the third and a jump in his location to the camera angle. …HHHmmm, after a few more times ????? Sure looks like his FACE is directly over the barrel. Almost like it went to a slower motion. You can see the air blast begin to lift his hat off of his head before the powder blast exits the barrel – watch the section between 19 and 21 seconds really close.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.