Hi Guys,
    I am now a Utah certified instructor. That means if you are a
    Former student of mine for $45 you can get upgraded to 30 states
    to carry in. If you take a new course with me you have the option now
    to add the Utah to it at the end. http://www.CONCEALCARRY.NET

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Joe,
    For the uninformed such as myself…Please explain why having the Utah permit is a benefit. I know that a bunch of other states must recognize Utah and maybe not MN???
    Thanks!
    Tuck

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Joe,
    For the uninformed such as myself…Please explain why having the Utah permit is a benefit. I know that a bunch of other states must recognize Utah and maybe not MN???
    Thanks!
    Tuck

jp8775
    8775 Airport Rd, Waconia mn 55387

Chris,
    Having the Utah permit really could replace the Minnesota permit for us. If you have a Utah permit it is recognized in more states than the Minnesota permit. With just a Utah out of state permit so you could carry in Minesota. Check with packing.org for cross carry info.
    If you have the Minnesota permit to carry and a Utah permit you can carry in 30 states. It is also easier to get than the Florida permit and cheaper only $59. I could if there is enough interest hold a up grade class just for IDA students who took my course already. $49 and hey its cool to have other permits.

jp8775

Chris,
    Having the Utah permit really could replace the Minnesota permit for us. If you have a Utah permit it is recognized in more states than the Minnesota permit. With just a Utah out of state permit so you could carry in Minesota. Check with packing.org for cross carry info.
    If you have the Minnesota permit to carry and a Utah permit you can carry in 30 states. It is also easier to get than the Florida permit and cheaper only $59. I could if there is enough interest hold a up grade class just for IDA students who took my course already. $49 and hey its cool to have other permits.

i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

Joe, my husband and I may be interested in that course if it could be held at the Hudson Rod and Gun club. What are the course details in terms of class time, shooting requirements etc.?

i_da_woman
    Wisconsin

Joe, my husband and I may be interested in that course if it could be held at the Hudson Rod and Gun club. What are the course details in terms of class time, shooting requirements etc.?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Joe, I would be interested also…along with my favorite wife.

Maybe if we had a time and date…we could post the full CC class…along with an upgrade and see the interest PRIOR to making it a done deal….?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Joe, I would be interested also…along with my favorite wife.

Maybe if we had a time and date…we could post the full CC class…along with an upgrade and see the interest PRIOR to making it a done deal….?

jp8775

Thanks,
    I think what I should do is set a date for a full permit to carry date at Hudson. Then the Utah option only people could come just at the end of the class to get the upgrade. If there is interest eather way enmail me at [email protected]

jp8775

Thanks,
    I think what I should do is set a date for a full permit to carry date at Hudson. Then the Utah option only people could come just at the end of the class to get the upgrade. If there is interest eather way enmail me at [email protected]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.