Things not to say…

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

When buying a handgun.

Made the drive to Lakeville Gander Mountain on a hot tip on a used handgun.

I brought my favorite wife along as the fed’s know not to screw with her and the transaction goes through in minutes. With me, it seems like it takes about 6 hours. I didn’t want to make a trip back.

My favorite wife NEEDS bifocals, but refuses to wear them. I had to read the federal form to her and pointed out where to sign. While this was going on the sales clerk was looking at us kind of funny…

Well, you know me. Can’t ever resist clowning around…I told him (without thinking of course) that “it’s too bad I’m a convicted felon and have to have my wife buy all my guns”. With a smile on his face…he thought a moment and said “you know, I should refuse this sale”.
    I ended up apologizing, showing him my paper work, explaining why I was having my wife buy it and why I was reading the paperwork to her!

My hat’s off to Ganders Firearms guy! He handle my stupid comment very well.

Lesson Learned

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I like to get smart at the airport! You wouldn’t believe the excitement!

dd

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I like to get smart at the airport! You wouldn’t believe the excitement!

dd

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Lesson Learned

Yeah, right! That’ll be the day.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Lesson Learned

Yeah, right! That’ll be the day.

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

You are a candidate for my favorite invention. It’s a surgically implanted “Dumb Guy” light right between your eyes. Your Favorite Wife would get to carry around a remote control so everytime you say something she can decide to turn on the light or not. In your case she would probably want the deluxe model that not only turns on the “Dumb Guy” light but also triggers a Tazer shock collar that would bring you right to your knees. Hello – Is there anybody in there?

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

You are a candidate for my favorite invention. It’s a surgically implanted “Dumb Guy” light right between your eyes. Your Favorite Wife would get to carry around a remote control so everytime you say something she can decide to turn on the light or not. In your case she would probably want the deluxe model that not only turns on the “Dumb Guy” light but also triggers a Tazer shock collar that would bring you right to your knees. Hello – Is there anybody in there?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Was she wearing her favorite “I’m with stupid shirt?”

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Was she wearing her favorite “I’m with stupid shirt?”

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

a Tazer shock collar

You guys are brutal!

My favorite wife unplugged the computer to day and I’ve been a slave to painting my office…

I hooked up her lap top while she wasn’t looking….sneaking out..in a way…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

a Tazer shock collar

You guys are brutal!

My favorite wife unplugged the computer to day and I’ve been a slave to painting my office…

I hooked up her lap top while she wasn’t looking….sneaking out..in a way…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.