Any Glock 26 owners out there?

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I have a number of questions about the 26 if I can find someone that has some experiance with them.

Maybe a Glock target shooter would work too.

Thanks!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I can help ya!

Don’t close both eyes when you shoot!!!!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I can help ya!

Don’t close both eyes when you shoot!!!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Didn’t say that in the directions!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Didn’t say that in the directions!

danwi
    westby wi

Glock Sounds like something my grandmother would make

danwi
    westby wi

Glock Sounds like something my grandmother would make

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I told you, Just aim to the right. It’s a glock!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I told you, Just aim to the right. It’s a glock!

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I own the glock 22-
    I also own the kimber custom cdp II
    both are my favorite!!!!
    Little difference in the price range
    Kimber is worth every penny, and stock- the most accurate pistol I have ever shot-
    Now compared to the kimber, I can’t hit the broad side of a barn with the glock- But I have a friend that trains the military in handguns, and he can shoot mine lights out.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

I own the glock 22-
    I also own the kimber custom cdp II
    both are my favorite!!!!
    Little difference in the price range
    Kimber is worth every penny, and stock- the most accurate pistol I have ever shot-
    Now compared to the kimber, I can’t hit the broad side of a barn with the glock- But I have a friend that trains the military in handguns, and he can shoot mine lights out.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

THAT is what’s so amazing to me!! I’m off at 10 yards consistantly…and a glocjavascript:void(0)k guy comes over and takes the paper out of the bullseye!

I can hit with my other guns, but not that one!

Just don’t understand!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

THAT is what’s so amazing to me!! I’m off at 10 yards consistantly…and a glocjavascript:void(0)k guy comes over and takes the paper out of the bullseye!

I can hit with my other guns, but not that one!

Just don’t understand!

jp8775
    8775 Airport Rd, Waconia mn 55387

If a soldier is convinced going into battle he will die he will somehow make it happen. I have had this talk with many shooting coaches. Its all in the coconut. (head) If a guy can (as has happened to me) take my gun after I complain about how it shoots lousy, and shoot it like it was made for him. Its not the gun its me. I have been handed my gun back in the past several times and told: you need to learn what you are doing wrong its not the gun.

I have shot dozens of different model guns each month, every one wants me to try their gun so I do. I shoot not only different models but many of the same model just different guns.

I am not a world class shooter at all, but I can hold a good group with any gun I have shot in the past. Once I stopped blaming the guns, and I really used to! I started to shoot better.

How well do you shoot the Glock when you do not use sights? Point shooting.

I have become a Thunderwear holster dealer. If for no other reason than I was unable to find them any where retail around here. Guys this is the way to carry a gun. The Kel-Tec just disappears in your pants. I stock the combo as it is left or right and has a spot to put your permit and or money. Go to http://www.thunderwear.com. IDA gets $10.00 of each holster. I take visa and master card on line. You will need to call me to order. I cannot publish a lower price but I can sell for what ever I want. After you check out the holsters at the site you can order them from me. I carry my glock and a spare clip and even my glock and the Kel-Tec at the same time. Sorry about the carry bill, make sure you vote out the two that turned coats on you guys, That is what will scare the others from doing it.

jp8775
    8775 Airport Rd, Waconia mn 55387

If a soldier is convinced going into battle he will die he will somehow make it happen. I have had this talk with many shooting coaches. Its all in the coconut. (head) If a guy can (as has happened to me) take my gun after I complain about how it shoots lousy, and shoot it like it was made for him. Its not the gun its me. I have been handed my gun back in the past several times and told: you need to learn what you are doing wrong its not the gun.

I have shot dozens of different model guns each month, every one wants me to try their gun so I do. I shoot not only different models but many of the same model just different guns.

I am not a world class shooter at all, but I can hold a good group with any gun I have shot in the past. Once I stopped blaming the guns, and I really used to! I started to shoot better.

How well do you shoot the Glock when you do not use sights? Point shooting.

I have become a Thunderwear holster dealer. If for no other reason than I was unable to find them any where retail around here. Guys this is the way to carry a gun. The Kel-Tec just disappears in your pants. I stock the combo as it is left or right and has a spot to put your permit and or money. Go to http://www.thunderwear.com. IDA gets $10.00 of each holster. I take visa and master card on line. You will need to call me to order. I cannot publish a lower price but I can sell for what ever I want. After you check out the holsters at the site you can order them from me. I carry my glock and a spare clip and even my glock and the Kel-Tec at the same time. Sorry about the carry bill, make sure you vote out the two that turned coats on you guys, That is what will scare the others from doing it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Thanks Joe,

Quote:

Its not the gun its me.

I’m absolutly, positively…convinced it’s me and not the gun. With a ten round string, I’ll make a nice whole about the size of a 50 cent piece three inches towards the nine o clock area.

I’ve tried everything that folks have told me to try…except shooting to the right as kooty suggested.

Pointing and shooting…I’m very happy with it. I know what your going to say…it’s a 26! That’s what they’re made for!
    If you want a target gun…buy one…

I just have a hard time with the thought of aiming at 7 feet and not at least being able to “spray” the bull. Again, I have a very nice group…whatever I’m doing…at least I’m consistant!!

By the way, I sent an email to Crimson Trace asking them it their lazer sight would correct this for me…never did get an answer.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Thanks Joe,

Quote:

Its not the gun its me.

I’m absolutly, positively…convinced it’s me and not the gun. With a ten round string, I’ll make a nice whole about the size of a 50 cent piece three inches towards the nine o clock area.

I’ve tried everything that folks have told me to try…except shooting to the right as kooty suggested.

Pointing and shooting…I’m very happy with it. I know what your going to say…it’s a 26! That’s what they’re made for!
    If you want a target gun…buy one…

I just have a hard time with the thought of aiming at 7 feet and not at least being able to “spray” the bull. Again, I have a very nice group…whatever I’m doing…at least I’m consistant!!

By the way, I sent an email to Crimson Trace asking them it their lazer sight would correct this for me…never did get an answer.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Brian,I have a glock 26, as you know. I do not believe I have the same problem with my pistol. A suggestion would be to switch Glocks the next time we go to Bill’s together. Comparing the results may prove interesting.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Brian,I have a glock 26, as you know. I do not believe I have the same problem with my pistol. A suggestion would be to switch Glocks the next time we go to Bill’s together. Comparing the results may prove interesting.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Now why didn’t I think of that!

Although a Glock shooter places 9 out of 10 rounds in the bull…he could have been aiming to the right!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Now why didn’t I think of that!

Although a Glock shooter places 9 out of 10 rounds in the bull…he could have been aiming to the right!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Brian, I did not intend to impugn your shooting skills nor imply I shoot better than you, rather, I was thinking it might be interesting to see if you also consistently shot to the left with my Glock.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Brian, I did not intend to impugn your shooting skills nor imply I shoot better than you, rather, I was thinking it might be interesting to see if you also consistently shot to the left with my Glock.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Your “impugn”ing didn’t hurt…Now that I think about it…since I lean slightly to the right…my shots are way to the left!

Give me a ringy diny when you get a chance.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Your “impugn”ing didn’t hurt…Now that I think about it…since I lean slightly to the right…my shots are way to the left!

Give me a ringy diny when you get a chance.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.