Technological Angler training class

• Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

No, but thanks for the link.

Sylvanboat

I attended the one near Green Bay in Feb and it was well worth the time and cost. I heartily recommend to every Helix user.

FinickyFish

No, but me and my old man did something similar hosted by Scheels and Johnnie Candle in Chamberlain 5 or so years back. I think they’re pretty helpful to do at least once. Granted you can find a lot of info like that on YouTube nowadays but it’s nice to have a pro with you in your own boat showing you how to use your particular electronics.

Sylvanboat

Recommendation: monitor the website for future classes, then sign up early. They fill up fast.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

No, but me and my old man did something similar hosted by Scheels and Johnnie Candle in Chamberlain 5 or so years back. I think they’re pretty helpful to do at least once. Granted you can find a lot of info like that on YouTube nowadays but it’s nice to have a pro with you in your own boat showing you how to use your particular electronics.

J. Candle did a walleye class with Dr. Sonar that I used to attend up at Vermilion Dam Lodge!!! Super event and I got lucky enough to so it twice with one of my long time fishing partners.

Here’s the bad complaint: Too much food and not enough fishing time!!! We weren’t going hungry, but I felt we could have eaten mid-morning after fishing, then done a bit of classroom stuff, then fished, eaten at 5 or 6 and fished til almost dark for better times to be on the water.

Still loved it and would still highly recommend it anywhere you can get a class to improve your technology skills!!!

Mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.