Suzuki 115 SS

• Brad Dostal

Does anybody have any experience with the Suzuki 115 SS motor? I have a 2015 on a 2015 Alumacraft Trophy 175 that I recently purchased. I know a lot of people say Suzuki is good just haven’t heard a lot on the Suzuki SS motors.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Brad don’t worry about the motor for a couple of reasons. 1) It’s a solid motor you will be in love with. 2) You already bought the boat. No sense worrying about it. toast

TripleA
    Blaine

always heard the BEST about suzukis, only concerns are dealer service locations. I would be very happy with that motor.

CaptainMusky

The 115 suzuki is a great motor. I don’t believe there is much different about the ss series other than the matte black scheme.

Brad Dostal

Yeah I did a lot of research and talked to several dealers before purchasing and they said the motor is excellent just want to see if anyone has any hands on experience with the Suzuki SS. I do have a Suzuki dealer really close that serviced my past Yamaha powered boat also. I can’t wait to get the new boat on the water!! I did hear that it can take a while to get parts if you need any which was really the only negative I heard.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.