Striker suit question.

• chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I just got my Predator bibs today.I was looking at them,more like admiring.I found a small pocket behind the right pocket and inside is a small mesh pouch held on with an elastic strap.I was wondering what it’s for.Is it for a small bottle of schnapps,keys,cell phone?I was curious what they designed it for.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m not sure, but if you can’t fit at least a medium size bottle of schnapps I would take them back.

I have Ice armor and they have a cell phone pocket outside of the zipper flap, but inside the outside flap (if that makes sense) and it is the handiest thing ever. Easy to get to and it still keeps your phone warm.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That’s where you store your bag of pot? Ha ha jk. It’s for hot 100

Tbone

Maybe a hand warmer?

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

That’s where you store your bag of pot? Ha ha jk. It’s for hot 100

rotflol
    Who were you kidding?

chuck100,

No, not for the schnapps in that pocket. That goes in your coat pocket…closest to your mouth in a discreet fashion.

Sample pic of your attorney in his Armani suit as he’s trying to defend (represent you) for having a baggie of pot in your bibs pocket. razz

Attachments:
    1. attorney-hiding-alcohol-bottle-his-jacket-34840645.jpg

Rocky

Its the beer holder pocket. Not a lot of people knows about. I had mine for 2 years and only found out when a prostaff told me.

Attachments:
    1. 41z5OKydF-L.jpg

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Its the beer holder pocket. Not a lot of people knows about. I had mine for 2 years and only found out when a prostaff told me.

toast

Attachments:
    1. bingo.gif

Savage Brewer
    Savage, MN

Well bummer, just checked my Hardwater bibs and no beer holder for me.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Andy that does look like my lawyer,plus he has the pot in there also.Good deal that is a well thought out suit having a beer holder.Those canaidians think of everything.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Damn that’s a great idea. To bad I’ve never had to set a beer down

yahbuddy
    Holmen, WI

Savage recheck for that can holder my hardwater bibs have them. I believe it is on the right side.

jld
    Holmen

On an unrelated note I just bought a pair of Climate bibs off Scheels for $159 with free shipping. Wasn’t really at the top of my want list this year but at a $100 off couldn’t pass it up. I believe it says 2017 but not sure what difference between lasts years and this years are.

kayl

Mind=blown!
    I never even noticed that! Very cool.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Some 9 years ago I thought that was pretty cool. Then about 5 minutes later with beer running down my leg… Spilled beer… Not cool )

A gimmick I’m surprised is still being produced.

tswoboda

Some 9 years ago I thought that was pretty cool. Then about 5 minutes later with beer running down my leg… Spilled beer… Not cool )

A gimmick I’m surprised is still being produced.

It’s been rebranded as a kool-aid holder for all the fanbois.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.