St. Croix Valley Walleye League

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Look for the league to be starting on Saturday mornings in August. I will try to schedule around other tournaments so we may be going sometime into October on Saturdays. Stay tuned to http://www.scvwl.com for details

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Jesse, I sure miss fishing in the league this summer. With the no wake and Hudson landing closed, I haven’t been out during the week in about a month now. Finally planning to get out tonight in search of the elusive muskie.

Have you been receiving much interest in the weekend morning league? Any chance of just doing a 2 – 4 week league on Tuesday nights if the water continues to go down?

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

I’d be interested in fishing it on either weekdays or weekends assuming you still do it.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Finally got out walleye fishing with WalleyeRube for the first time in about 2 months. We fished from 6:15 pm until about 9:15 pm. We didn’t catch many walleyes but if it would have been a league night, we would have done ok. We ended up with a 21, 18 and 14.5 inch fish. Based on previous league nights, 54 inches would have been pretty decent (especially for us) -)

We caught all 3 of the walleyes on leaches in 16 – 20 ft of water. We also caught 5 slimy catfish. Nothing very big though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.