Smallie pics from 04

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

These are from the 04 open water season on Spirit Lake.I have upgraded my digital camera so these pis are of lower quality from old camera.Look forward to getting alot better quality pics on IDA in the near future.

Here is a 18.25″ bruiser.

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Austin with a good one.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Austin with 2 more good ones a short time later.Wade Kuehl was with me on this day and him and Austin really put on a show.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Spirit is one of the best smallie lakes in the mid-west.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Austin had a great year on the water this year.Cole was hot in 03 but 04 was all Austin.With little bro Cade getting to the age were he will be in the boat more this year it will be interesting.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Ausitn with another good one.
    Ryan Hale

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Nice pics thanks for putting them on for us to see.

gsmith
    Mondamin, Iowa

Ryan:

Thanks for posting the pictures, some nice fish. Those boys are really going to make you work to put more and bigger fish in the boat than they do!

It does appear that you and the boys had a great year, hope next year is even better for you.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Great pics Ryan. How come the boys catch more fish than Dad? lol. At least more fish pics anyway. When would you say is the best time of year to catch smallies and walleyes on Spirit? What techniques and how deep? [you can pm me if you prefer] That open water sure makes a guy homesick for it. Thanks, Bill

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Bill,yes the boys had a great open water bite last year.They each caught their biggest eyes to date last year and Austin got this 36″ northern.
    I’ll PM you with your answers.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is Austin with a nice jumbo perch off of Spirit.
    Ryan Hale

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

At a first quick glance it looked like like a smallie as its so fat for a perch. Really nice perch in there. Bet he had fun with the Northern.

Thanks, Bill

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.