Whos’ going to the Blaine show?

• jeremy-liebig
    mpls

If any of ya’ll are going maybe we should get together for a beforehand or after one of the days of the show.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Kicking it around, we could hit up Bella before, after, or before and after!! There is also the Timeout, but not really my type of crowd in there.

micah-witham
    Richfield

will anyone from IDA have booths or be at booths at the show. I have been the last few years and wouldn’t mind getting together with some people if there is something set up.

James-it has typically been pretty Muskie specific, but Reeds and other “non-muskie” specific people have been there.

micah

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

anywhere that I can get the information on this show?

micah-witham
    Richfield

http://www.minnesotamuskieexpo.com/
    It’s a pretty fun show because there are so many junkies out there who make there own stuff and get booths here. there’s always some good give aways, and it’s not so big that you can’t take it all in.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

thanks for the info, I have to check it out.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Theres been so much hype about the Musky Forum here I just had to check this forum out. I’m not a musky fisherman but glad to see you guys have your own forum [just as long as your fish don’t eat my walleyes when I pull reel them in].
    Thanks, Bill

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’ll be going Sunday, who is going what day?

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’ve been kicked out of the house from 4-7 on Saturday, so the girls and I will be there. Won’t allow me any refreshment time, but would be happy to BS at the show. I’ll have my IDA hat on.

Hinch24
    Lake Elmo, MN

I think I’ll be there Saturday evening. I’m new to this site, and just wanted to say how impressed I am with everyone. I’m looking forward to meeting some of you soon. I’ve fished muskies on Lake of the Woods for 10 years or so, and have started chasing them around on Mille Lacs. I’m glad to see a muskie post on IDA!

Hinch

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors Hinch24!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Welcome Hinch!

Heck, you got awesome fishing right out your back door at Elmo!

Hinch24
    Lake Elmo, MN

Gary,

Do you fish Elmo much? I have trolled around a little in the fall, but have come up empty. I’ve heard there are some brute hybrids in the lake..

Jeff

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Nope. Never made it there. Too many other hot waters in the metro, including the Croix!

Maybe we got to plan a day on her this summer?

keepcasting
    Excelsior

I always like going to the Blaine show…I will be there at 10am on Saturday. Only 3 more months!

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Don’t believe I will this year. Money is tight, oh wait money is always tight. Well, I told myself to learn how to use the baits I have. I don’t have a huge collection of baits, but I don’t want to get overwhelmed with lots of lures while on the water. Still trying to figure how the whats, whens and whys of what I already own. I do own a Lakewoods Monster, but it is probably a 1/4 full. If it ever becomes filled i don’t think I could lift it.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

I guess I’ll probably be going Saturday afternoon. BTW I also will have a goofy spinnerbait I’ve been working on for sale in The Calico Jack Tackle booth. If you get up there let me know what you think. The Wellmanator has seen ’em but not firsthand yet. I’m off to finish a new batch as we speak. It’s gonna be a long night.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Git ta wirk Jeremy!!! You need to be making them lures, not telling everyone else about them!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.