Dunwright lifelike lures

• jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Dan-
    Since you’re sponsored by this company. Did you get to test out the Lifelike Lures last season. What did you think? They look absolutely amazing in the water. Saw the pool footage and I must say it might be one of the few “Must have” baits of the 2007 season.

Bob Bowman
    MN

I think Dan is in the process of working on a product review. I will tell you that I spend a lot of time late last fall working these baits and they are nothing short of amazing. A pull and pause approach was by far the most deadly way to work these in the fall. They also work great from trolling. The smaller baits should be great for working those postspawn gals. Shallow water pull pause is going to yeild some nice fish come early muskie season….I need OPEN WATER….very bad

Bob Bowman
    MN

This fella is going to be a must have for the Pond

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

I am writing a product review right now for them. We got to demo about a dozen this fall, and like Bob said the action is amazing. There is absolutely no wrong way to work these baits, just about every type of retrieve returns truly lifelike action. I will be putting the review up a little closer to open water time so it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle, but these will be a must have for every Ski angler out there.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

I just went and picked up a couple the other day. I’ll be down at the river this evening to give ’em a test run.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Wouldn’t that be kicks, just out to test run some new baits and WHAM!!!!! First ski of the year! Might find some open water by the Coon Rapids Dam, I know there are some bruiser skis up there.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

I’ve got open water below Lock and Dam#1 five minutes from work, We’ve caught a few down there but nothing too big. 43″ is the biggest one so far.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Are you downtown? I can see #1 from my office window. Well I can kind of see it, someone had to go and build a big ol’ blue theatre right in my line of sight!!!!

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

I’m just off campus by the University.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.