Ride n’ Drive?

• Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

When is the next Skeeter Ride n’ Drive?

Thanks,
    Pete

I guess there is one in Lacrosse on August 13-14th.

The WX-2100 is supposed to make a showing with the new 300hp Yamaha SHO motor attached to it.

I think i’m gonna make the trip down there and take this one for a spin.

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

Pete, The next Yamaha/Skeeter FX Tour stop will be in LaCrosse WI. on Aug 13-14th at the Clinton landing. Stop down and demo one or all the boats with the new SHO motors. I’ll be there for the test rides. Greg Rudisill

arklite881south

I’m getting a firsthand look at the 300SHO in a couple of weeks!! I’m wondering if it is a necessity to wear hat backwards with a 300SHO on the back of your boat?? I’ll be very interested to see the performance of this motor. I LOVE my F250 right now!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

You better get some Velcro for that visor hat Chris!
    That 300 is gonna be way fun,and if you are riding with who I think you will…..HOLD ON !

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

lol, While I don’t think I’ll be ending up with any boat that’s pushed by a 300hp SHO, I’d love to drive one

I’m more interested in driving that little tiller that’s been lookin’ at me for the last year

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Pete, If the ride and drive doesnt work out for you let me know. I can bring one down to the resort and we can run it for a day if ya want.

Hoping to make it to this R&D also!!!

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

If I’m not out of town that weekend, I’ll be there for sure. I’d like to run the 1790T, it’s on my short list of upgrades.

arklite881south

Quote:

You better get some Velcro for that visor hat Chris!
    That 300 is gonna be way fun,and if you are riding with who I think you will…..HOLD ON !

LOL!! Nope it isn’t the “Great Oz!” LOL!!

BY THE WAY THAT ANCHOR IS THE BEST ANCHOR OF ALL-TIME!! HANDS DOWN!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.