Skeeter WX1950

• SLOTLIMIT

Can’t believe I did it but my Ranger 620 is up for sale and I purchased a 2009 WX1950 w/ F225 and T8 kicker. I have heard very good reports on this boat and decided to give one a try. The 250 Verado on the Ranger was a sweet eninge but a fuel hog and when the Pro’s start dumping their tournament boats, the resale value stinks. The new rig has a pair of LCX28’s, Terova 101, Troll Master, Oxygenator system, 4 bank charger and other boat/trailer upgrades. The Missouri river walleye’s will be in trouble this weekend!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Can’t believe I did it but my Ranger 620 is up for sale and I purchased a 2009 WX1950 w/ F225 and T8 kicker. I have heard very good reports on this boat and decided to give one a try. The 250 Verado on the Ranger was a sweet eninge but a fuel hog and when the Pro’s start dumping their tournament boats, the resale value stinks. The new rig has a pair of LCX28’s, Terova 101, Troll Master, Oxygenator system, 4 bank charger and other boat/trailer upgrades. The Missouri river walleye’s will be in trouble this weekend!

I ran pretty much the exact same boat last year and was very happy with it. I think you’ll be very pleased.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Pictures please. Congrats!

FDR

a1a

That’s a nice boat! The color options are endless so a guy can really customize his own personal rig…not to mention they come teamed with the best motors on the planet.

Just got my Skeeter catalog in the mail yesterday, but at this point all I can afford is one of their T-shirts. Maybe Obama will come out with a cash for clunkers boat program.

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Welcome to the Skeeter Team! Congrats on the new rig.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

I ran pretty much the exact same boat last year

New rig coming soon James?

Yup, there’s a new rig coming. Timing depends on what you consider “soon.” Those new Yamahas for walleye rigs won’t be ready until April. That puts delivery time for a new boat rigged with one into June.

But I’ll wait given what’s coming.

arklite881south

I’ve been telling everyone your just waiting til June, so you can go a little faster than me. Exciting stuff Pal!! Have you picked color combinations….

igotone

New rig coming soon James?

Yup, there’s a new rig coming. Timing depends on what you consider “soon.” Those new Yamahas for walleye rigs won’t be ready until April. That puts delivery time for a new boat rigged with one into June.

But I’ll wait given what’s coming.

James:

What is coming with the new Yamaha’s?

If you do not mind me asking.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Quote:

Congrats on your new boat!

mark o

Congrats on the new boat
    It sounds like you bought the used one that’s been for sale on here. That was one sweat deal on a WX1950. You will LOVE the boat! I’m on my third 1880.

For those wondering about the new Yamahas, here you go:
    http://www.discoverv6offshore.com

ENJOY!

SLOTLIMIT

Yes,it was Bob’s boat. Will pick it up Saturday and torment the walleye’s on Sunday(after church)I need some help! I want to mount my Scotty down riggers but don’t know the best way or where to mount them. Sure could use some advise

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.